Home

NCAA 10 Commentary (sticky requested)

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 Commentary (sticky requested) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #25
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: NCAA 10 Commentary (sticky requested)

Quote:
Originally Posted by servo75
Not technically "commentary", but every time I pause the game there's some random guy in the stands yelling, "I... DO NOT... BELIEVE THIS!!!" First I'd like to know exactly what it is he does not believe, and then I'd like to know where he gets the frequent flier miles to travel to each and every stadium (including ones that don't exist).
Nah man,that one is great. He also yells out "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?". It's great because it's usually exactly what I'm thinking when I'm pausing the game to see the replay to see what screwed up that shouldn't have.

Like the last time when I went to see what happend to my reciver block and he was...well I don't even know what he was doing,he ducked under the guy and did some sort of dance I think but whatever it was he wasn't blocking...and I thought exactly "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" when watching it on replay,then when it was over I thought exactly "I... DO NOT... BELIEVE THIS!!!" see so that one actually works perfectly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 11:38 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Nah man,that one is great. He also yells out "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?". It's great because it's usually exactly what I'm thinking when I'm pausing the game to see the replay to see what screwed up that shouldn't have.

Like the last time when I went to see what happend to my reciver block and he was...well I don't even know what he was doing,he ducked under the guy and did some sort of dance I think but whatever it was he wasn't blocking...and I thought exactly "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" when watching it on replay,then when it was over I thought exactly "I... DO NOT... BELIEVE THIS!!!" see so that one actually works perfectly.
I've heard him say "I LOVE THIS TEAM!"
Old 07-20-2009, 02:05 PM   #27
Rookie

radiodj22's Arena

OVR: 1

My favorite is when there is a running play, could be 1st and 10 or any other down and distance but especially on 1st and 10 and the running back runs for like 2 yards and then you here this:

Brad: They go to the ground, and THEY GOT THE FIRST DOWN!!

It's 1st and 10 and they just ran for 2 yards but yet they got the first down
Old 07-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #28
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

For all the repetitive commentary they must have about 10 or more lines devoted to throwing into coverage. They love to use these lines every time the receiver isn't completely wide open. If I get hit as I'm throwing I get lectured about throwing into coverage. If "robo-LB" who is off the receiver by 5 leaps 10 feet in the air and tips my pass, I get lectured about throwing into coverage. Ok I'm not the second coming of Joe Montana, but get the hell off your damn high horse guys!!

Another thing they like to harp on this year is "holding onto the ball too long." They say this every time I get sacked, even if it's because a DE pulls off a great move and gets into the backfield in 2 seconds, I still held the ball too long.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:17 PM   #29
Rookie

I feel like the commentary has been the same since I started playing NCAA in 02.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:18 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by servo75
For all the repetitive commentary they must have about 10 or more lines devoted to throwing into coverage. They love to use these lines every time the receiver isn't completely wide open. If I get hit as I'm throwing I get lectured about throwing into coverage. If "robo-LB" who is off the receiver by 5 leaps 10 feet in the air and tips my pass, I get lectured about throwing into coverage. Ok I'm not the second coming of Joe Montana, but get the hell off your damn high horse guys!!

Another thing they like to harp on this year is "holding onto the ball too long." They say this every time I get sacked, even if it's because a DE pulls off a great move and gets into the backfield in 2 seconds, I still held the ball too long.
I swear they said I held onto the ball too long when I got sacked within 2 seconds of snapping the ball, and didn't even have a chance to look at my recievers up field.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiMbEcK11
I feel like the commentary has been the same since I started playing NCAA in 02.
The first game I bought was 04, and just from that, I can recite 90% of the commentary in 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 11:28 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anyone else kick a game winning field goal with no time left and then Corso says not to get to excited because there's still time left on the clock and I still have to kick off to the other team? Guess what, Corso...I did get excited because thankfully I did not have to kick off because the game was over!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »