Home

Recruiting...haha

This is a discussion on Recruiting...haha within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2009, 11:47 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Recruiting...haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod27
Gee, MAYBE it's because you're playing with OHIO STATE. Why don't you try playing with a lower-ranked team and see if you talk all this mess about how easy it is. You're also probably the same guy who plays with ohio state online even when it is clear that the other guy is playing with a team like tulsa.
Thats not a good argument. Dude said he recruited 11 5* with Ohio STate. An abnormally great year should be 4 or 5. There should only be 25 to 40 tops 5* recruits. Its another flaw in this flawed game.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:54 AM   #18
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Join an OD and see how easy it is to recruit. Humans are a lot tougher to recruit against. Especially some of the ones in OD's I've been in.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:56 AM   #19
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

I just let the cpu do everything for me. I don't set my recruiting board or anything. Playing with notre dame, and so far i sign a 4* FS. If you just sime through it, and let the cpu do it all its pretty realistic. The big problem is progression in this game is ********. That 4* recruit will prolly come in at 83-85ovr and be in the mid 90s by juior year. With the progression problem, it's a game killer for me. Especially when in the 4th season Florida will lose to Kentucky, frsno st. and some ther whack school like one guy stated in this post. That's just dumb. Oh well, blockbuster bought the game, not me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »