Home

Road to Glory Leaderboards

This is a discussion on Road to Glory Leaderboards within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Road to Glory Leaderboards

I was just thinking about posting about what seems to be cheaters on the Road to Glory Leaderboards when the game first came out, but I thought.. hmm, no big deal.. but now that I've seen this constintantly, I figured I'd ask your guys' opinions.

I myself love playing as a linebacker.. but trying to rank is getting just a little ridiculous.. The one guy, through his Sophomore season, had over 80 sacks. Another in his Freshman over 40.

I understand people love getting sacks.. but saying 'Screw it, I'm going for the sack every play' is just a little annoying. Obviously people don't understand that you have a position to play.

Just a little rant. It just annoys me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Road to Glory Leaderboards

A lot of people have been creating a player then putting all his ratings at 99, place him on a team as a freshmen then boot up road to glory and choose an existing player. That's usually why peoples stats are so outrageous.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #3
Rookie

Oil Nation's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Road to Glory Leaderboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverinesFinest
A lot of people have been creating a player then putting all his ratings at 99, place him on a team as a freshmen then boot up road to glory and choose an existing player. That's usually why peoples stats are so outrageous.
I didn't do this, but I do think there might be an exploit or something in the game, as my final score ended up being 11385

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »