Home

Um...4 fumbles in 5 seconds? Yep!

This is a discussion on Um...4 fumbles in 5 seconds? Yep! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Um...4 fumbles in 5 seconds? Yep!

Personally if they change the way fumbles are I'll be pissed. It kind of reminds me of a year where NCAA was like a crazy fumble sack fest. And Madden was more of a heady type game. When I watch college games guy fumble all the time, and sometimes they flat out drop it from carrying wrong. And when I hit those Big Backs with my FS 1 on 1, I'm going all rambo and hitting LB like a fat girl eating a sandwich.

Fumbles are great! Just not when they happen to me for not covering up!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:02 PM   #34
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

This thread is awesome!!

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 8

This would be the NCAA version of Madden's fumble pile-up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #36
Rookie

GetBuff's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by slthree
The video by itself is funny.

What bothers me is that the OP is trying to make the case that the game is rife with too many fumbles. He said it needs to be fixed.

That couldn't be further from the truth.

The core gameplay does not feature too many fumbles. That is the users problem, plain and simple.

The complainers set their gameplan to "aggressive" and want to play the entire game like that with no regard to consequence. Funny, if these same guys had ever played football they would understand that the first thing a really good coach teaches is Discipline.

I am so sick and tired of people who don't understand football saying the game is broken with regard to fumbles. I have been playing this game just about 24/7 since I got it (my wife will sadly vouch for that) and fumbles are no issue at all, not for me and not for the CPU.

Of course, I protect the ball in a crowd while you complainers are trying to highlight stick your way out of that same crowd. I can't imagine why you fumble and I don't.

I have no particular bias for or against EA, but man, I feel sorry for them. They just can't win. They give us a feature that is pure brilliance and then they get trashed by kids who want to abuse it. Gameplan works perfectly.
Totally agree with this post. Very nice.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:56 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slthree
You may be back tracking now but you cannot alter the facts. The fact is you chose to start a thread which had an inflammatory tone.

The fact is you included a video in a feeble attempt to be an Apex Jr.

The fact is that you said in your original post and in this one that I have quoted that the fumble in your video proves that something is "broken".

Yet, now you say that fumbles aren't broken. So, what is it? Are they broken or are they not?

Its very weak to say your true intention was to call attention to something "funny" when you clearly had a different agenda from the start. The title of the thread wasn't "Hey take a look at this funny video" nor did you say in the body of your 1st post "Thought you guys might like this funny video"

In case you forgot how you labled the thread that YOU started, here it is: "Um...4 fumbles in 5 seconds? Yep!" And then you went on to say:

So, please don't back peddle now because cooler heads are prevailing and you play the game like a child and have been busted.

You called out EA and called it "ridiculous" and said it had to be "fixed". Don't call out an EA develepor to "fix" something that's NOT broken.

Call them out to fix the presentation. We can all get on board with that.
Grab the pitchforks and torches!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #38
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

"And that's why he plays defense my friend..."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »