Home

NCAA Football 10 Patch Released For 360

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Patch Released For 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 08:58 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 10 Patch Released For 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
The issue is very bad right now. The cpu kick return is wayyyy to powerful... I think the sliders are great but the run blocking for the cpu which needs to be set high for them to run the ball well leads to a bunch of this

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/7698387

I gave up 4 kick return td's in which i was on the ground the whole time as were my teammates.

this is tied into the fact that i have cpu run blocking set that high but it needs to be in order for the cpu to run the ball well
Actually, I can fix it by toning down the CPU RB Ability and leave the blocking the way it is or tone it down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 09:02 AM   #42
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Why would they not work?
Well, I wouldn't be to surprised if they did'nt work the same in the 360 patch (glad that they actually do ) because of past issues with games where one version turned out better than another.....FACT!!

Like I said, way too many disappointments and broken promises over the years, so I've learned not to assume anything!!!! Water under the bridge I guess. In terms of slider effectiveness, hopefully this is a sign of good things to come in future game releases

PSN: hoos4974
Old 07-22-2009, 09:05 AM   #43
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Football4Natic, why don't you revert the sliders temporarily to default during kickoffs? I know it's a pain in the ***, but oh well...
Good idea!!! I'll probably do this for my games. Definitely inconvenient, but whatever keeps the game realistic

PSN: hoos4974
Old 07-22-2009, 09:09 AM   #44
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Nature
Actually, I can fix it by toning down the CPU RB Ability and leave the blocking the way it is or tone it down.
I have the rb ability at default...that is not the reason for my defenders getting killed on returns

it has to do with cpu run blocking...I cant lower that or leave it at default because then they cant run on me
Old 07-22-2009, 09:09 AM   #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Football4Natic, why don't you revert the sliders temporarily to default during kickoffs? I know it's a pain in the ***, but oh well...
that is such a huge pain....but if all fails I guess you might be right
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 09:11 AM   #46
Rookie

BigBodySS's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Footabll 2010 Patch for 360 out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Yep it's out, just checked.

One cool thing, you can go back in and use everything for an already made Online Dynasty.
What do you mean we can "go back in and use everything for an already made online dynasty"?

Are we able to update our TB teams in the middle of an OD now?
Old 07-22-2009, 09:21 AM   #47
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
I have the rb ability at default...that is not the reason for my defenders getting killed on returns

it has to do with cpu run blocking...I cant lower that or leave it at default because then they cant run on me

Same for PS3 which was realized within an hour of the patch release.

If you raise Run Blocking the kick returns are too easy. Just don't touch them. Lower HUM Rush Defense to 15 or less and your Tackling to 45. I have kept CPU Run Ability at 50 and still see backs going for 100 yds plus on me.

The Run Blocking slider is way too overpowered for kick returns. You end up seeing 3-6 guys getting blasted into the turf if it's even at 55. Silliness.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:24 AM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Same for PS3 which was realized within an hour of the patch release.

If you raise Run Blocking the kick returns are too easy. Just don't touch them. Lower HUM Rush Defense to 15 or less and your Tackling to 45. I have kept CPU Run Ability at 50 and still see backs going for 100 yds plus on me.

The Run Blocking slider is way too overpowered for kick returns. You end up seeing 3-6 guys getting blasted into the turf if it's even at 55. Silliness.

Thanx for the feedback J-Unit

Yea I was puzzled at what was causing this but it is the run blocking which i have maxed out before. I lowered it to 70 and not all of my players are getting dropped but some still are

I am not seeing a big run game from the cpu with 70 for run blocking

And I have my rush defense at 0

heisman

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »