Home

Dynasty team you are using.

This is a discussion on Dynasty team you are using. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 12:51 PM   #25
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Dynasty team you are using.

I didn't do one last year but this year I'm leaning towards San Diego State. Great uniforms, lovely Qualcomm stadium, and a chance to crash the Pac-10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 12:54 PM   #26
Rookie

dsciara21's Arena

OVR: 4

Im using vanderbelt
Old 07-22-2009, 01:01 PM   #27
Rookie

bipolar's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisecav
Lol renew the rivalry. I do like playin Pitt though. They give me a down to the last minute battle every time. Annoys the hell outta me.

haha...i always start my dynasty with Oregon but then i eventually make it to Pitt and i always add Penn State to my schedule cause PSU and Pitt should play every year...i make sure of that even tho the 2 schools can't get it together in real life
Old 07-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 6

im using houston cause their passing attack is viscious..plus their starting CB has made some huge plays for me
Old 07-22-2009, 01:08 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinitup921
I am 3-0 using UNC. My defense has been very dominant only giving up a total of 16 points in the first 3 games. I may look to adjust some sliders more as I keep playing. Sturdivant has been a tackling machine. He had 19 tackles against GT. I was all over their option run game. Ended up wit a shutout. After reading some people changing conferences around before they start sounds interesting. I may start a new one with a different team and do that.
yea i might restart my houston one and move them to a better conference like the big 12 or something, C-USA is a joke. im only 3 games in so i wouldnt be that bad
Old 07-22-2009, 01:28 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

In years past i always find a team to rebuild and i always wanted to do it with buffalo, but i always hated playing in a generic stadium. They finally put in their actual stadium so I can finally use them. With a 83 freshman quarterback...and seniors starks rb, and roosevelt wr, it's a very nice trio offensively to lure some recruits in. After year one i went 7-5(3-4) the weak mac teams really got me due to the fact that roosevelt went out for 5 weeks at the start of conference play....and starks was banged up here and there....but made it into the international bowl against Troy and with everyone healthy the seniors graduated with Buffalo's first bowl win ever with a shutout 41-0. only blowout of the year. Go figure. Very fun using buffalo, got a 3 4 star recruits and 8 3 star so the successful season brought in some interest and even developed a new pipeline state, welcome to you michigan, lol. But now that the patch and full rosters (at least by name) are released im thinking about starting another one...i want a team with pride stickers and a tough conference....Duke perhaps...
Only the truest Buffalonians know what it is to stick with your hometown teams. Eventually we will be rewarded with a Super Bowl or Stanley Cup Championship. The ONE thing I want to see most before i leave this world. What a day that would be.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:07 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

I used my Team Builder team and they are all average joes, I did tweek my running back to make him a little faster, because all my receivers are 90 and below speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 02:14 PM   #32
Pro

dragon4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm playing with Baylor in my dynasty. They're a fun team to use because of their QB with 90 speed/acceleration. Plus, they have cool uniforms and play in a tough division. Army is another team that seems fun. The flexbone offense and the camo unis are awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »