Home

Can I assign my team a fight song?

This is a discussion on Can I assign my team a fight song? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #1
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Cool Can I assign my team a fight song?

I hate that the Texas Tech fight song isn't in the game. Can I assign my team a fight song anywhere? If not, is this patchable? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 09:11 AM   #2
Banned

sois's Arena

Re: Can I assign my team a fight song?

b
Old 07-23-2009, 09:16 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yes, under the custom music option. I assigned War Eagle for Auburn because thier's is not in the game.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:21 AM   #4
Banned

sois's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90Bamagrad
Yes, under the custom music option. I assigned War Eagle for Auburn because thier's is not in the game.
Which option do I select? Thanks for your response.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:52 AM   #5
Rookie

See the below information that was provided by SECElite3 over in the stadium sound section. This pretty muc covers it.

This is a 360 guide. Sorry, I do not own a PS3.

Creating the Disk:
I use iTunes 8.2 and a CDR-W (In the interest of saving money, I use a CDR-W because I am constantly making modifications to my sounds.)
Steps to making your disk: Make sure you download and install iTunes. It can be downloaded here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download...INS-itunes.com

1.Save your sounds to a folder (Name it and note the location)

2.Open iTunes and add the folder to the Music Library
a.File – Add Folder to Library…
b.Select the folder you created (iTunes will add the stadium sounds within your saved folder to the Music Library.)

3.Create a playlist
a.Select File – New Playlist (Name it)

4.Add your stadium sounds to the playlist. There are several ways to do this:
a.Drag the songs to the playlist by left clicking and dragging
b.Right click the song and select Add to playlist. Your new playlist will show there. Select by left clicking the playlist.

5.Burn your stadium sounds to a disc
a.Select your playlist and verify that all of your stadium sounds are in it.
b.Make sure the playlist is selected
c.Insert your preferred Media (i.e. CDRW) into the CD, DVD drive of the computer.
d.Click Burn Disc in the lower right hand corner of iTunes. (Burn disc will not be displayed unless your playlist is selected and being viewed)
e.Burn settings will be displayed
i.Disc Format – Audio
ii.Use Sound Check selected
iii.Include CD Text selected

6.Select Burn

You are halfway there! Grab your disk and let’s move to your XBOX 360!

This is the most confusing part of adding Stadium Sounds to the game for most people. In order for Stadium Sounds to work properly, each song must be added as its own playlist. This portion of the guide will instruct you on how to add your stadium sounds to the 360 and ultimately to NCAA 10.
A USB keyboard will save you LOTS of time!
Power up your 360 and lets get to work

If your XBOX 360 is like mine, you are at the dashboard.

1.Rip(Copy) your stadium sounds to the XBOX 360
a.Select My XBOX – Play CD (CD will start playing)
b.Make sure all of the desired stadium sounds you wish to copy are selected with check marks (I have never been able to copy mine to the XBOX with their titles. I think it has something to do with the way iTunes burns audio CDs.)
c.Select Rip CD
d.Type desired album name, Artist, and Genre. Select Save Changes. (The stadium sounds will be copied to the 360 hard drive at this point. Depending on the number of stadium sounds copied, this may take a while.

2.Name and Create a playlist for each sound.
a.Press B or escape on your keyboard until you reach the screen that is titled Select Source.
b.Select Hard Drive
c.Select Songs (All of the stadium sounds copied to the hard drive will be displayed.)
d.Select Edit Song Info
e.Song, Artist, and Genre (Save Changes) this names the song.
f.Select Play Song (stadium sound will begin playing)
g.Select Edit or Save Playlist
h.Name the playlist (Give the playlist exact the name of the stadium sound so that you can find it when adding to the game) and select done (Remember earlier I mentioned that each song has to be in its own playlist. In NCAA, the stadium sounds feature only recognizes playlists; one playlist – One stadium sound in that playlist. Simple!
i.Follow these steps for your remaining stadium sounds. Remember: Song info first, play the sound, select Edit or Save Playlist, save the sound to its own playlist, and move on to the next. (30 stadium sounds; 30 playlists)

Time to add your sounds to the Game!

You are at the NCAA menu right?

1.Add your sounds to the game.
a.On the NCAA 10 menu
b.Select MY NCAA 10
c.Select MY CUSTOM STADIUM SOUNDS
d.Select Y to add event (It is pretty straightforward here. Select the team, event, and stadium sound i.e. playlist you wish to hear.)
e.Select Accept Settings
f.Rinse and Repeat

2.Save your profile! (I found out the hard way. Your stadium sounds are tied to it.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 10:03 AM   #6
Banned

sois's Arena

Quote:
d.Select Y to add event (It is pretty straightforward here. Select the team,
Thanks. I've got all my stadium sounds/playlists in on the hard drive, I just didn't see a spot for "Fight Song" for a specific team.

I want it to play regardless of stadium. I scored a major TD against UT and I was expecting Fight Raiders Fight, but instead, silence. Major buzzkill.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:20 AM   #7
Rookie

I know last year if you were on the road your custome sounds for your team would not play but instead you got the default songs with the game for that team. Mya be the same way again. So in my case I dont have to listen to War Eagle in Tuscaloosa but I hear I when I go to Auburn.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:55 AM   #8
Banned

sois's Arena

Quote:
I know last year if you were on the road your custome sounds for your team would not play but instead you got the default songs with the game for that team. Mya be the same way again. So in my case I dont have to listen to War Eagle in Tuscaloosa but I hear I when I go to Auburn.
That sucks. I just checked. There is no option for simply "fight song". Can this be included in a patch? An option for fight song?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »