Home

EA sportsworld

This is a discussion on EA sportsworld within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 01:38 PM   #1
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7
EA sportsworld

I was wondering if someone may be able to give me an answer to this question. I am having trouble uploading pictures and videos to EA sportsworld. My psn id is synched with easportsworld.com and I can get my stats to show up ... but when I upload pics and vids, there is nothing. When I attempt to upload on the game, it says it was successfull, but no dice on the website. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: EA sportsworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
I was wondering if someone may be able to give me an answer to this question. I am having trouble uploading pictures and videos to EA sportsworld. My psn id is synched with easportsworld.com and I can get my stats to show up ... but when I upload pics and vids, there is nothing. When I attempt to upload on the game, it says it was successfull, but no dice on the website. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
I think it would be easier to ask someone on that site, I honestly have no idea what your doing wrong because it sounds like your doing it the way I do but I have had no problems with it. Now I wish I could say that about checking my Online Dynasty, lol
Old 07-23-2009, 02:00 PM   #3
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

EASW is so hard to navigate after the update, I can't believe they actually made it work like it does. I can hardly get through it without getting really confused.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:08 PM   #4
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

thanks guys I'll ask someone on EASW and see what I can come up with
Old 07-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

Ok ... I got this to work ... so mods if u want to close this thread then feel free to do so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 02:52 PM   #6
Tiger Country

johnny4LSU's Arena

OVR: 8

im having the same problem Ballin and i thought it was just me. if you find out the answer i'd appreciate it if you pm me and let me know
Old 07-23-2009, 03:06 PM   #7
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

well u couldn't recieve pm's so I'll post it here ... for some reason it wasn't saving my default persona as my psn id ... it was on my ea account so that's why it wouldn't show up ... u need to click on "my profile" and set your default persona to the psn id ... don't know why it wouldn't save as my default but it finally did.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »