Home

My Screen Turning Green During Gameplay

This is a discussion on My Screen Turning Green During Gameplay within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
My Screen Turning Green During Gameplay

The past three or four games I have played online, about 5 minutes into game action all the colors in the game distory to a somewhat green making the game pretty much unplayable. I press down on the Xbox button to bring up my friends list and a similar thing is happen. However once the game is over at the same time, everytime, when I am loading back to the main menu... all the colors and picture turn back to normal.

Also I play a lot of COD WAW and NBA2k and this has never happened on those games. Only on NCAA10

HELP OMT!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 12
Re: My Screen Turning Green During Gameplay

that happened to me with COD 4 then it eventually spread to all my games.... then my GPU died and i got the 1 ring of death... i dont mean to scare u but be prepared for the inevitible

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »