Home

Any word on patch #2???

This is a discussion on Any word on patch #2??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2009, 03:30 AM   #17
Banned

jarv's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Any word on patch #2???

Bowl eligibility!
Old 07-24-2009, 03:34 AM   #18
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I never would think something like this would bother me, but it does. I looked through all my players and none had long sleeves, then played a game in Lubbock(TTU) in 86 degree weather and I had 2-3 players wearing long gray sleeves. really? long sleeves in 86 degree weather.

gray doesn't look that great with TTU's uniform/colors either.
Yeah I hear ya it bothers me too, I just hate when my offensive lineman done those hideous things.

Fixing the dynasty progression is a must but who knows Adam did not seem to sure that anything can be done to fix it. Have you seen how bad this is?

Have you noticed that Man aline on defense does not work right this year?

Last edited by stevedrumsdw; 07-24-2009 at 03:37 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:44 AM   #19
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
Fixing the dynasty progression is a must but who knows Adam did not seem to sure that anything can be done to fix it. Have you seen how bad this is?
the overalls look too high, but the rest of the ratings aren't that bad(from when I simmed it at least). I think the new overall rating calculation is throwing everything off. but we'll have to wait and see if anything can be changed. I fear that if something did get changed, it might be one of those thing that'll only take effect if you start a new dynasty.
hope I'm wrong though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
Have you noticed that Man aline on defense does not work right this year?
honestly not that much, but admittedly I've been running more zone/zone blitzes than man so far. I'll have to look into it. I have noticed that man coverage is better than '09 though(especially on slants, my WRs get jammed a lot), but thats not saying much.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-24-2009, 03:55 AM   #20
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
the overalls look too high, but the rest of the ratings aren't that bad(from when I simmed it at least). I think the new overall rating calculation is throwing everything off. but we'll have to wait and see if anything can be changed. I fear that if something did get changed, it might be one of those thing that'll only take effect if you start a new dynasty.
hope I'm wrong though.

honestly not that much, but admittedly I've been running more zone/zone blitzes than man so far. I'll have to look into it. I have noticed that man coverage is better than '09 though(especially on slants, my WRs get jammed a lot), but thats not saying much.

I am still not sure what level to play on- I want the game to be quite challening but heisman seems unrealistic at times. Have you had good results jacking the computers sliders on AA? I can't seem to find a good pass accuracy setting that enables some occasional miss throws but not too many. 5 accuracy on heisman and the computer misses everything, 10 they have days where they are 19-20 and your defense has no stops on any plays during these "super drives."
Old 07-24-2009, 05:29 AM   #21
Banned

jarv's Arena

OVR: 1

Would it be possible to patch in CUSTOM PLAYBOOKS where i can choose from formations from any team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 06:36 AM   #22
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
Does anyone know if Adam is gonna post a list of the things they are fixing?
^^ Also, what's with you signature? Let people play the way they want.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:28 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 15

Man after playing the Madden Demo, this will likely be collecting dust in 2-3 weeks. That patch needs to happen soon.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:38 AM   #24
Banned

senfgastn's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
Does anyone know if Adam is gonna post a list of the things they are fixing?

**** Air Force.
Double ****: Leaving for Basic: ?

Don't worry, when you do go to Basic Training, you won't have to stay long, and you probably won't have to fire a weapon.

Sorry for being off topic.

I would like to see the cpu qb stand in the pocket longer. It seems like the pass rush sliders just force him to throw the ball faster. Also, my O-Line is still worthless....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »