Home

Any word on patch #2???

This is a discussion on Any word on patch #2??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2009, 02:06 AM   #41
Pro

sjj2xs's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Any word on patch #2???

Adam,

thanks for coming online to OS and give us a update on patch#2, very much appreciated

Jim
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 02:22 AM   #42
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I am actually enjoying this game very much! Yes there are a few bugs but after the 2nd patch this will be the best ncaa football game to date.

PS: my biggest gripe is the fatigue issue, hopefully that was included in your list of 30.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:36 AM   #43
MVP

OVR: 38

I don't think some people realize how hard this guy, Adam, works. He takes time out of his day and listens to us b*tch and moan. When he could be spending it with his family, at least I imagine he has one, or kicking back drinking a couple of beers, watching the Life Time channel.. just kidding.

In all serious though, I along with other OS members give you mad props for putting up with us on these forums. i don't know you in real life, hell for all I know you could kill babies; but have earned my respect and gratitude. I aplaude you, sir.

By the way, the killing babies thing is a joke and I hope you don't partake in said action; cause that would just not be cool.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:05 AM   #44
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

um how about FATIGUE??? AND AUTO-SUBS?
Old 07-25-2009, 04:28 AM   #45
MVP

OVR: 20

I think the blocking ai on any run play involving a pulling linemen needs to be patched. Those plays are generally worthless right now.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 06:36 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
I think the blocking ai on any run play involving a pulling linemen needs to be patched. Those plays are generally worthless right now.
Agreed +1

I have noticed lineman block wrong guys on sweep, and my juking can only do so much.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:39 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
So we have a basic list of about 30 line items to be patched (no, I'm not telling you yet). We are going to make sure nothing else comes up this weekend as traditionally the issues are found through the first two weekends after launch.

Assuming nothing comes out, we are targeting about 4-5 weeks for the release of the next patch.

However, and I can't stress this enough, this time frame is not solid by any stretch of the imagination. We are too far out right now and so many things could happen that would change this. So please don't mark your calendars or anything like that. When a patch is imminent, I will let you guys know.

Ok... looking forward to the flames in 28 days at 1:45 am EST that will be directed at me, EA, Sony, and Microsoft for there not being a patch out.
So there it is patch 2 will be out on August 22nd @ 1:45am for both systems. Adam, I'm holding you to this. (Kidding of course) Seriously though 30 items that seems like alot! Hopefully we will hear more details by early next week?
Old 07-25-2009, 08:29 AM   #48
Pro

OVR: 8

Having a problem with online games. When I have agressive settings on late in the game, and I score to tie or take the lead in the last couple of minutes of the game a green screen comes up.

The screen says clean disc or something like that. The disc is clean. This has happened probably 5 or 6 times. I get the dnf and loss for quitting. Makes me look bad.

Is this a known issue for anyone else or do I have a bad disc.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

KCRoyals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »