Home

Any word on patch #2???

This is a discussion on Any word on patch #2??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Any word on patch #2???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
So we have a basic list of about 30 line items to be patched (no, I'm not telling you yet). We are going to make sure nothing else comes up this weekend as traditionally the issues are found through the first two weekends after launch.

Assuming nothing comes out, we are targeting about 4-5 weeks for the release of the next patch.

However, and I can't stress this enough, this time frame is not solid by any stretch of the imagination. We are too far out right now and so many things could happen that would change this. So please don't mark your calendars or anything like that. When a patch is imminent, I will let you guys know.

Ok... looking forward to the flames in 28 days at 1:45 am EST that will be directed at me, EA, Sony, and Microsoft for there not being a patch out.
Adam,

Please look into the Human Run defense slider. On Heisman, I lower it all the way down and the AI sinply cannot run against me. 20 carries for 20 yards, etc with better teams.

If you bump up the AI Run Block, they take too many kick offs to the house because the blocks are too effective. Thanks.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:28 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

Will the 2nd patch work with a dynasty that has already been created? Or will we need to restart our dynasties?
Old 07-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornstarch
So are we supposed to just wait a month and a half to start a dynasty? That's tight.

Wish I woulda known this before I ****ing wasted 60 bucks.
QFT

God damn you EA, god damn you.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:00 PM   #60
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by approaching80
Will the 2nd patch work with a dynasty that has already been created? Or will we need to restart our dynasties?
This is a good question. Also looking forward to finding out the answer
Old 07-25-2009, 09:00 PM   #61
Rookie

joehoo's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out
QFT

God damn you EA, god damn you.
4-5 weeks? great.

How does this stuff that needs to be patched slip thru the cracks? do the people that play this before the release not catch this. I hate to say this but if EA really cared about the consumer they would not put up with the NCAA team. I know if the company I worked for put me in charge of something and I sh!t the bed this bad, the house would be cleaned!!!!!!!!! how many years does EA need to get this right? Its been crap since next gen started.

but hey thanks for trying, but sometimes trying isnt good enough. Im not a EA fan boy, and Im not going to thank OMT for coming in here and telling us a patch is in the works. He should be coming on this forum and apologizing to all the people who spent their money on this game.

Why wont you tell us whats going to be addressed in the patch? Whats the big deal? Im sure the more information you share with us would lead to the community pitching in a helping.

Sorry....... Just the way I feel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 20

Something else that could be patched, is the cpu snapping the ball so quickly when they get to the los. Starting to annoy me.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 07-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #63
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

I personally like the way the game plays already. Just a few things I wouldnt mind having patched would make it a 9/10 for me. I dont get people complaining so much, its your fault you went out and bought the game day one. Rent it for God's sake. EA makes a product, they try and sell it best they can, just like any other company. They didn't force you to spend 60 bucks by any means, get over it.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:17 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Something else that could be patched, is the cpu snapping the ball so quickly when they get to the los. Starting to annoy me.
Yes, please fix this or give the option. You have all these defensive options and can't use any of them because the CPU snaps the ball near instantly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »