Home

Conference invites?

This is a discussion on Conference invites? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: Conference invites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuf559
Nah man being in the Big East does not always get you in the SEC. Teams like 'Cuse and Pitt would never make in the SEC cause they are too North the teams that would switch to the SEC would be like Louisville and WV because they are more south. While teams like Rutgers, Pitt, and 'Cuse. Will most likely make it in the Big Ten or ACC

Since Army is in New York there is no way they can go to the SEC
Ah...I understand now , thanks for helping clarify.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 10:43 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
I'm gonna start an Army dynasty soon and was just curious as to where you think they would go. I was think C-USA, then too the ACC.
You would probably go to the MAC or C-USA and then to the Big East, IMO. There have even been some discussions about Army joining the Big East in real life, but I don't think that'll ever happen. Army sports are too weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuf559
Nah man being in the Big East does not always get you in the SEC. Teams like 'Cuse and Pitt would never make in the SEC cause they are too North the teams that would switch to the SEC would be like Louisville and WV because they are more south. While teams like Rutgers, Pitt, and 'Cuse. Will most likely make it in the Big Ten or ACC

Since Army is in New York there is no way they can go to the SEC
Cincinnati will go to the SEC, as well.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:26 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 21
Question Re: Conference invites?

i have a few questions.....does anybody know FOR SURE if.......

1) You can change conferences more than once if eligible.

2) Could a dev. please post a ranking of the hidden conference prestiges.

3) Where Pitt goes.(ACC or BIG TEN?)

4) And again probably only a dev. question but a little breakdown of the geographic eligiblity.

5) so any team can move to any conference that has higher prestige

6) now that i think about it(if #5 is true) you could take a team that is in say the big east like pitt, and take the ACC offer then if you get a big ten offer, you know that big ten is better but if nothing after simming like 10 years or whatever, then try again but dont take the ACC then take big ten, then if ACC comes up, you know that the ACC is higher. this would at least work for finding which one is better than the other, so find out ACC is better then, take a team eligible for ACC and SEC, pretty obvious but just and ex............this would take a long time but could answere the question. would be a lot easier and much nicer if a dev. just told us.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:28 AM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
You would probably go to the MAC or C-USA and then to the Big East, IMO. There have even been some discussions about Army joining the Big East in real life, but I don't think that'll ever happen. Army sports are too weak.

Cincinnati will go to the SEC, as well.
how can nati go to the SEC. Pitt is closer than Cinci??? did they move to SEC in your dynasty? thats weird. they could def. only get big ten nothing else.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #45
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0

Got Boise State the Pac-10 invite after only 2 seasons. Didn't even have to win a BCS game or move up in prestige.

Season 1: 11-2, lost to Georgia Tech in the orange bowl
Season 2: 12-1, beat Southern Miss in the Hawaii Bowl

then the invite came. I replaced Stanford. Now all the sudden I'm looking at 6 teams with A- or higher ratings on my schedule in year 1. What a drastic change haha.

Even the bad pac-10 teams like washington and WASU and Arizona are rated in the B's overall. This will get interesting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 02:42 PM   #46
Swaggy Poole

justblaze09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal093
how can nati go to the SEC. Pitt is closer than Cinci??? did they move to SEC in your dynasty? thats weird. they could def. only get big ten nothing else.
I'm pretty sure Ohio is more south than Penn., but nethier of them moving to the SEC makes sense.

EDIT: When you think about, it wouldn't be so far fetched cause Cincy is on the Ohio/Kentucky border, but it's still out there

OS Uni Snob Association Member

OS's most random Twitter account: @JustinTrenell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
White doesn't clash with dark colors. Or most colors. That's the point of white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogg24p
I think most of American history would disagree with you on that one.

Last edited by justblaze09; 07-28-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:22 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quick question, as TCU will I most likely get invited to the Big 12 if I do well? It's weird thought I'm 40-2 into my four season and I have six stars of prestige yet I haven't gotten an invite yet.
Dallas Mavericks
Old 07-31-2009, 01:31 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon4 Re: Conference invites?

try playing Big 12 teams in ooc games. I've heard you need to beat up on the league you want to get invited to for them to do so.

My question is can teambuilder teams get BCS Conf invites? I created a team, replaced Air Force in the MWC and want to build them up and get an invite

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »