Home

NCAA 2004 2 movies and a video interview with the producer

This is a discussion on NCAA 2004 2 movies and a video interview with the producer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2003, 02:38 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA 2004 2 movies and a video interview witht he producer

There should be some signature intros and at least two variations.. By signature I mean like Notre Dame like they have it now, Florida State with chief Osceola or whatever, Nebraska with the red "tunnel" onto the field.. or like, one regular into, and then one cracked out, pumped-up one for bowl games. That'd be tight. But... what would suck, is if we were looking at the same intros over and over and over and over again (ie: last year's) -- unless you're ND.
Old 05-13-2003, 03:39 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

For over the last year + some months I have been on this web site time after time but would never post anything! I can still remember last year when steve was giving out the info on Ncaa2003,and would never hesitate to give out info!
Now today, why would you post crap that half of us can't get to,and then be a dick about the passwood!
I understand that you paid your 20+dollars for it but what would it hurt to help us out anyway!
Your the hot stuff going EEEEEEE#3 right!!!You van complain about me for all you wan't but if I was in your shoes and you were in mine you would have the same reaction!
Old 05-13-2003, 04:07 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:

hbtyols said:
For over the last year + some months I have been on this web site time after time but would never post anything! I can still remember last year when steve was giving out the info on Ncaa2003,and would never hesitate to give out info!
Now today, why would you post crap that half of us can't get to,and then be a dick about the passwood!
I understand that you paid your 20+dollars for it but what would it hurt to help us out anyway!
Your the hot stuff going EEEEEEE#3 right!!!You van complain about me for all you wan't but if I was in your shoes and you were in mine you would have the same reaction!

Ouch, I think this one will leave a mark.
Old 05-13-2003, 04:27 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 10

Yea, looks like it hurts

Old 05-13-2003, 09:34 AM   #21
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

hmm seems the gloves have been dropped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2003, 09:52 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 16

He can't give out the password, because 500+ people would log-in using his account, and then it would be suspended and probably terminated.

I mean - at least use some logic before you slam the guy. Or, better yet, why not back up your seemingly ridiculous demand by paying $20 for a GameSpot Complete account - and posting the username and passord here for all of us to use.

Or - are you just holding BDoughty to an outrageously higher standard than you hold youself?

Old 05-13-2003, 10:24 AM   #23
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

Also he should have done his homework cuz bdoughty is staying here to watch over the boards and not at E3. A lot more less spewing false blastmosphy and more truth and common sense my good man.
Old 05-13-2003, 10:40 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

PdiddyPop said:
hmm seems the gloves have been dropped.

Relax. Gloves have not been eliminated from the game. The pics and videos are using preliminary rosters (with many of last year's seniors)which will obviously not be in the actual game. They probably didn't want to waste time personalizing each player before basically throwing the rosters away and making new, updated ones.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »