Home

Anyone else not able to play NCAA after the Madden demo?

This is a discussion on Anyone else not able to play NCAA after the Madden demo? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2009, 04:18 PM   #1
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

OVR: 7
Anyone else not able to play NCAA after the Madden demo?

I can't even play the game, it just feels like a joke. I felt like they had corrected a good bit since 09, but after playing the Madden 5 min demo and coming back to play NCAA, it is a joke. I still can exploit crossing routes up the field all day. Everyone is still going 100 mph. Players still can turn 360 degrees by just standing there. I got attached to the game for a couple days, but now when I have to choose between NCAA and the Madden demo, I pick the Madden demo everytime...anyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
MVP

choadler's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Anyone else not able to play NCAA after the Madden demo?

I was thinking the same thing. NCAA feels way to fast. The passes come out of the quarterback's hands like a bullet. Feels strange.

I don't know, I guess NCAA just doesn't have a good feel to me anymore. Makes me sad...I love the dynasty mode.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:22 PM   #3
Rookie

jwmcards's Arena

OVR: 3

I've only played the one minute qtrs, and Madden certainly looked better graphically to me & seemed fairly smooth, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it would make me stop playing NCAA. I agree with you on the feeling of the speed of the game though.

That said, when the actual game comes out, I may stray from NCAA for Madden.....which would be different for me. Most years if I'm playing football its 75% of the time NCAA, 25% Madden. I gotta say that I am looking forward to checking Madden out this year.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 8

I haven't tried Madden Demo yet. However, I don't know how anyone that loves college football can enjoy NCAA 2010. There are just as many problems with this game this year as there was last year.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 16

Whew. I was just thinking that what this forum is missing is a thread solely created to trash NCAA. But thank god, in the nick of time, here it is. Finally people interested enough in NCAA 10 to visit the OS message board for it, finally those people have a place to vent. It's just been so oppressive around here lately. Thank you, thread starter, for freedom.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 04:35 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcopenhagenh
I haven't tried Madden Demo yet. However, I don't know how anyone that loves college football can enjoy NCAA 2010. There are just as many problems with this game this year as there was last year.
I absolutely loved 09. Still playing it actually. I bought Madden played it like twice and gave it to one of my friends. Love all the team options, 125 teams to chose from. New recruits every year. You just cant beat it.

For now though I enjoyed the game play of 09 better then 10. I felt like the play was smoother and more fluid. 10 seems to be a bit choppy, but I will hold judgment until the next patch is released.

It's obvious to me they rushed the release of this game. Shame on EA.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:46 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeseChiarlo
I absolutely loved 09. Still playing it actually. I bought Madden played it like twice and gave it to one of my friends. Love all the team options, 125 teams to chose from. New recruits every year. You just cant beat it.

For now though I enjoyed the game play of 09 better then 10. I felt like the play was smoother and more fluid. 10 seems to be a bit choppy, but I will hold judgment until the next patch is released.

It's obvious to me they rushed the release of this game. Shame on EA.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Nope... played the demo for 5 minutes and went back to NCAA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »