Home

When you are in the Depth Chart Screen, does it act possessed?

This is a discussion on When you are in the Depth Chart Screen, does it act possessed? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2009, 02:44 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: When you are in the Depth Chart Screen, does it act possessed?

Please, all you have to do is flick your R3 stick or R stick to make it stop. The r stick controls movement in the screens as well so when it is slightly moved and or gets stuck, you get the effect of it being possessed.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:30 AM   #10
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: When you are in the Depth Chart Screen, does it act possessed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE1411
Tip: Try just clicking RT or LT on your controller. It will switch the position/team.

The only problem is it does it one-by-one and you can't go backwards, but I can navigate pretty quickly with this method.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Please, all you have to do is flick your R3 stick or R stick to make it stop. The r stick controls movement in the screens as well so when it is slightly moved and or gets stuck, you get the effect of it being possessed.
You guys are GREAT. These tips would be a lifesaver for me because you really can't know how frustrating this problem has been and how much time it has wasted.

I can't check these tips for a while (wife making me clean and prepare for company tonight)

So, instead of waiting until they work, I'll just thank you now, in advance. But... I reserve the right to come back and scold you in the event they don't work

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »