Home

I know it sounds cliche... but...

This is a discussion on I know it sounds cliche... but... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2009, 01:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
I know it sounds cliche... but...

I know this sounds cliche... but it would be nice to have a really in depth stadium creator to go along with team builder and for dynasty purposes. I am in my second year with Louisiana Tech and I am trying to build my program. It would be cool if we could build a new stadium with press boxes and such... but much better then what was in madden. I am talking about painting the stadium and putting custom signs everywhere with fonts and TONS of design options to make it feel personal. Just an idea...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 03:29 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: I know it sounds cliche... but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorman1050
I know this sounds cliche... but it would be nice to have a really in depth stadium creator to go along with team builder and for dynasty purposes. I am in my second year with Louisiana Tech and I am trying to build my program. It would be cool if we could build a new stadium with press boxes and such... but much better then what was in madden. I am talking about painting the stadium and putting custom signs everywhere with fonts and TONS of design options to make it feel personal. Just an idea...
I was thinking the same thing, but I would be plenty happy with building more seating. I think its weird when you have a top 10 school, but your stadium only seats 10,000; kind of annoying really.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »