Home

NCAA 10 Auto Sub Help Please

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 Auto Sub Help Please within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2009, 07:41 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
NCAA 10 Auto Sub Help Please

I haven't seen this anywhere, forgive me if it has been reported before.

In a couple of games post patch I have run the ball several times in a row with the same running back. He will auto sub out then come back in initially, but later in the game after several carries (roughly 18) he never comes back in and is not injured and I can't get him to come back in.

Example:

LSU (me) versus Ole Miss. I ran Scott (#32) for several carries in a row and a total of 18 in the first half. A couple of times the backup came in (#5) but Scott did return for more. The second half he never returned.

My auto sub %'s are out 89/in 90. I even lowered these during the game to out at 5/in at 10 and it still didn't bring Scott back in.

Any suggestions? Is anyone else having this problem?z
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 08:56 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 10 Auto Sub Help Please

Dont gto above 85 sub in and you will be fine. There is a long thread about it a page or two back.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:20 AM   #3
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1726

In a couple of games post patch I have run the ball several times in a row with the same running back. He will auto sub out then come back in initially, but later in the game after several carries (roughly 18) he never comes back in and is not injured and I can't get him to come back in.

Example:

LSU (me) versus Ole Miss. I ran Scott (#32) for several carries in a row and a total of 18 in the first half. A couple of times the backup came in (#5) but Scott did return for more. The second half he never returned.

My auto sub %'s are out 89/in 90. I even lowered these during the game to out at 5/in at 10 and it still didn't bring Scott back in.

If you haven't seen it anywhere you didn't look, there's multiple threads with a fix for the fatigue issue.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:38 AM   #4
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Mark, your post is so polite I can't rip you for not seeing the hundreds (not literally) of threads on this topic.

But, this is one you didn't even have to do a "search" on. It's been such a problem for so many that just about every 3rd thread is on this subject.

Can a moderator determine which is the best thread with the best answer and sticky it for us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1726

Example:

Old 07-25-2009, 09:32 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slthree
Mark, your post is so polite I can't rip you for not seeing the hundreds (not literally) of threads on this topic.

But, this is one you didn't even have to do a "search" on. It's been such a problem for so many that just about every 3rd thread is on this subject.

Can a moderator determine which is the best thread with the best answer and sticky it for us?
The problem is there is no answer or fix. It does work for the RB/WRs somewhat, but no one subs on defense. My DL plays the whole game.

This thread has the best settings, but it has to be patched to really work.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...gue-issue.html
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »