Home

The DLC: Are ALL of them able to be earned?

This is a discussion on The DLC: Are ALL of them able to be earned? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 16
The DLC: Are ALL of them able to be earned?

I remember when we first heard about these "dynasty accelorators" that were available for DLC everyone was questioning them and bashing them. That seemed to subside when we heard that they were able to be earned. But then everyone wanted to know how and which ones can be earned. That was never answered, at least to my knowledge. When they were first introduced, it sounded like that some of them adds to recruiting, and the real life aspect of it. Especially when it sounded like that one of them was similar to what the recruiting websites provide. I am not sure which one it was. When I heard that they were earnable, it made me want to try to earn them and see what they did. But, before I wanted to see for my self, I wanted to read some impressions on them.

Now that its been almost 2 weeks since launch, and that some people had the game almost a week before launch, I thought that there would at least be a few posts about it, if they were in fact earnable and what they added exactly. But, I have not seen any.

This has me questioning if they are really in fact all earnable. I mean, if they were, I dont think they would have been made very hard to earn them and we would have seen what we needed to do to earn them. We do not know either of those things.

So to the community and the developers on this forum, I have a question. Are all of them, in fact, able to be earned? Or were we(the community) lied to? If they are able to be earned, care to reveal what we need to do to earn them?

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: The DLC: Are ALL of them able to be earned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
I remember when we first heard about these "dynasty accelorators" that were available for DLC everyone was questioning them and bashing them. That seemed to subside when we heard that they were able to be earned. But then everyone wanted to know how and which ones can be earned. That was never answered, at least to my knowledge. When they were first introduced, it sounded like that some of them adds to recruiting, and the real life aspect of it. Especially when it sounded like that one of them was similar to what the recruiting websites provide. I am not sure which one it was. When I heard that they were earnable, it made me want to try to earn them and see what they did. But, before I wanted to see for my self, I wanted to read some impressions on them.

Now that its been almost 2 weeks since launch, and that some people had the game almost a week before launch, I thought that there would at least be a few posts about it, if they were in fact earnable and what they added exactly. But, I have not seen any.

This has me questioning if they are really in fact all earnable. I mean, if they were, I dont think they would have been made very hard to earn them and we would have seen what we needed to do to earn them. We do not know either of those things.

So to the community and the developers on this forum, I have a question. Are all of them, in fact, able to be earned? Or were we(the community) lied to? If they are able to be earned, care to reveal what we need to do to earn them?
Earned? I'm not sure we ever said that, but if we did we meant it in a different context. You can't unlock them. You can "earn" them in the sense that they don't do anything for you that you couldn't do on your own by playing the game.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:11 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: The DLC: Are ALL of them able to be earned?

earned was probably the wrong choice of words, but most you can do by just playing the game.

adding pipeline states - just recruit about 3-4 players from the states you want to become a pipeline state and it will become a pipeline state for as long as you can maintain the 3-4 recruit minimal for pipelines.

raising on the toughest places to play list/rank - basically keep winning at home while having other people losing at home and you'll rise in the ranking for this list. there maybe some other factors involve though.(fans support likely one)

better training - training is tied to program prestige, so if you keep winning and raise your prestige by playing good, you'll get better training.

better school pitches - about the same as the two above, keep winning, as your program gets better, your pitches will rise. some are tied to different things, like pro factory will go up if you have players leave early for pro for example.

unlock all promises - the promises are unlocked by get your coaching integrity up. to get that up you have to promise recruits and keep them. after awhile you'll unlock some new promises that you can use.

the recruiting report and recruiting adviser are the only ones that I don't think you can do without the DLC, at least not directly. I don't have them so I can't really say what they do exactly.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »