Home

NCAA 10 is better than Madden 10 Demo

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 is better than Madden 10 Demo within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2009, 03:38 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 10 is better than Madden 10 Demo

I've been going to college games all my life, but after my first NFL game I was blown away by the speed on the field. NFL is a lot faster than college hands down. that being said, college has much better atmosphere and excitement.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:41 PM   #10
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitstreak13
Not at all my my friend. Most guys who dominate college are average players at best in the NFL (Troy Williamson, Matt Jones, Eric Crouch, Tim Couch, list goes on and on). I'm not saying the college game is slow, but the NFL is much faster. You must not watch the NFL then.
No buddy, I watched every Cowboys game (Bring on the hate) the past 3 years. But you can admit, the college game (depends on the teams playing) is more exciting then NFL.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-25-2009, 03:45 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumEffort
Guys,

After playing the Madden 10 demo and NCAA 10 I think NCAA 10 is a better game. Madden looks to cartoonish for me. The only thing Madden has over NCAA is the cut scene’s (Which starts to get annoying after a while) and the graphics. Madden speed is way too slow. The QB winds up to throw the ball and you can go and have dinner before it gets to the wide receiver. The NFL game is not that slow. I think the Madden developers where focusing too much on looks instead of game play. Madden just plays the same as last year to me. The tackle animations in NCCA are way better. If the NCAA devs and just clean up a couple of things with a patch it will be hands down better.
Dude....is NCAA demo better than Madden demo?? You cant compare a finished product to an unfinished product.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 03:54 PM   #12
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
No buddy, I watched every Cowboys game (Bring on the hate) the past 3 years. But you can admit, the college game (depends on the teams playing) is more exciting then NFL.
Oh yea, the college game is so much better and exciting to watch. I'd watch my UCLA Bruins over my Tennessee Titans any day. But like someone posted in this thread, the NFL is much faster, especially in person. All I'm saying is that if one of the games were to have slower gameplay, it would have to be NCAA 10 as opposed to Madden imo. I have season tickets for UCLA and when I went to a Chargers game for the first time, I was in complete ah to say the least at everyones speed on the field.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitstreak13
Not at all my my friend. Most guys who dominate college are average players at best in the NFL (Troy Williamson, Matt Jones, Eric Crouch, Tim Couch, list goes on and on). I'm not saying the college game is slow, but the NFL is much faster. You must not watch the NFL then.
see the problem there is....none of those guys actually dominated in college...
Old 07-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #14
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Very true, but I read somewhere on these boards. They slowed down the gameplay for the demo, and it can be changed. IDK
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #15
Rookie

Hipster-Doofus's Arena

The speed of the game increases with every level of play you go up. From Pop Warner to Jr. High, from Jr. High to High School, frmo High School to College, and from College to NFL. The speed of the game is hands down faster in the NFL because they are the "best of the best" sort of speak.

As far as liking or NCAA, it's just that specific person's opinion. I watch the NFL when I have time, but I"m a College guy through and through. Much more exciting, better atmosphere, and over all better to watch IMO. The NFL, at least to me, it just to BLAH, there doesn't seem to be any passion for the game anymore, just passion for $$. I haven't bought a Madden game in years, but I do with NCAA would use some of Madden's presentation's in next years game, thats for sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrhsjohn9
see the problem there is....none of those guys actually dominated in college...
Do you watch college football? Crouch was a heisman trophy winner. All of those players were very good in college.

Last edited by cha0ss0ldier; 07-25-2009 at 04:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »