Home

Sportsmanship sucks

This is a discussion on Sportsmanship sucks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #33
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Sportsmanship sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunchBox Legend
Yes, I was trying to score! I was not comfortable with a 14 point lead with a whole quarter left. TT has the kind of passing attack that can put up points in a hurry. That's not running up the score, it's good coaching.

Also, if the SS doesn't mean anything then why attach it to achievements?
I didn't say that you trying to score against TT was bad coaching. I believe I said if you feel you need to do so to win, do it. the -100 isn't that big a deal.

And you want the achievement? Go do the trivia, play about 4 or 5 games, and you'll have it. It's not hard to do.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:39 AM   #34
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

I hate it.

I feel like the TS, I'm up by 25+ points and I want to exercise my 2nd team. I end up with -260 Sportsmanship points by just running screen passes and attempting deep balls.

That sucks!!
Old 07-28-2009, 04:00 AM   #35
Rookie

gotvols's Arena

OVR: 3

I can blow that you get pentalize for using your second and getting some more offense. Like said before people are always complaining on how the realism in games suck. In real life most teams when they have the lead normally run the ball so they can kill the clock. Now there some exceptions out there. I haven't ran into this problem since in most of my games I'm only up by a couple of scores. I would hate to get greedy and turn the ball over giving the CPU a chance to get back into the game. My second string will just have to wait until next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »