Home

ps2 question

This is a discussion on ps2 question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2009, 08:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 10
ps2 question

Is there any major difference between Ncaa Football 09 and The new one. I mean other then supposley there is a new college in it.
Would it be worth trading 09 in for 10?

Last edited by Braves_fan_1990; 07-26-2009 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Wrote the same things twice
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
MattUMD224

OVR:
Re: ps2 question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braves_fan_1990
Is there any major difference between Ncaa Football 09 and The new one. I mean other then supposley there is a new college in it.
Would it be worth trading 09 in for 10?
ive been fighting this decision for a while. I have the PS3 version and LOVE it but dynasty issues is making me wanna get the PS2 version

i still have 09 on PS2 and it ran great. Im thinking about upgrading just becuase if madden sucks on PS3 then i will have to get the PS2 version and will need draft classes, thats the only reason i would get the bew updated version

also theirs a big thread about the PS2/PSP version couldnt you have asked in there

Old 07-26-2009, 01:00 PM   #3
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34

There really aren't any major differences between NCAA 09 and NCAA 10. There are no new schools in NCAA 10 either. Perhaps what you are thinking of is the fact that Western Kentucky is in the Sun Belt in NCAA 10 while they were an FBS Indy in 09.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:18 PM   #4
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghFan81
There really aren't any major differences between NCAA 09 and NCAA 10. There are no new schools in NCAA 10 either. Perhaps what you are thinking of is the fact that Western Kentucky is in the Sun Belt in NCAA 10 while they were an FBS Indy in 09.
I personally dont think its worth the upgrade. I'm only thinking about doing so because I still play NCAA 07 and have updated rosters (from D-A and D-AA schools) and re-rated every player in the game which took me weeks a few years back. Does NCAA 09 have pre-season training like NCAA 08 did?
Old 07-26-2009, 02:21 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 9

I just sold my 360 Version for the PS2 Version to play on PS3...

My honest opinion is that I made the right choice. The next gen version just cant compete gameplay wise and even feature wise with the PS2 version. Theres so much more stuff to do and it plays like the same great engine we all love. I havent bought a PS2 version since 07 so I cant tell you if it compares to 09 but there are some animations I didnt see in 07 if that means anything.

Bottom Line-PS2 gameplay is still great
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 10

I have ncaa football 08 not 09, so should I get ncaa football 09 instead then. Nevermind the team I was talking about is not til 2012 sorry.

Georgia State University

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »