Home

Upsets Galore!!

This is a discussion on Upsets Galore!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 09:05 AM   #25
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Upsets Galore!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricap
I'm going into week 9 of my first year dynasty. So far: LSU has lost 4, Southern Cal has dropped 2, Ohio St has lost twice, Texas is unranked...the list goes on. I'm all for upsets (when they happen they are usually the great moments in sports [Boise St, App St, Oregon St]) but this game is ridiculous. At this rate the National Championship will be Kansas vs. Northwestern...uh, yeah, it's in the game!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttech10
Oklahoma, though A+ everything, lost 6 games my 2nd season in dynasty. They even lost to a 2 win Baylor.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 10:54 AM   #26
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Ya after the first year in my dynasty Texas went down hill. Oklahoma had a horrible 2nd year as did Florida. But both bounced back in year 3... A lot of upsets tho. As I stated on the first page in year 3 week 13 the #1 #2 and #3 all got upset. All three teams were dominate up to that point. Penn St got in the title (they stayed dominate and undefeated all year) and Boise St backed into the title. In my dynasty no team in the top 25 is safe.

Old 07-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #27
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

One of my friends downloaded my created team...a C- overall...and they went undefeated and won the national championship in the first year of his dynasty, all simmed games.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:34 PM   #28
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Ya I have noticed my CAS teams have been giving some major upsets on some big times schools.... Im tempted to restart my dynasty and lower my CAS teams overall ratings so this doesnt happen.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:24 PM   #29
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttech10
Oklahoma, though A+ everything, lost 6 games my 2nd season in dynasty. They even lost to a 2 win Baylor.
Honestly that doesn't surprise me..lol...

I have 12 CAS schools and they are tearing people up..all of them are in the top 25..and it was my mistake..I forgot to change the rating of "powerhouse" roster..on the TB website..
Old 07-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

I beat Penn State, LSU, Utah, and a couple other top 25 teams with Eastern Michigan on Heisman=)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »