Home

Does Home Field Matter

This is a discussion on Does Home Field Matter within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #1
Rookie

BCScreamingEagles's Arena

OVR: 5
Does Home Field Matter

I honestly think it does. I have noticed in my tough games against tough opponents at home I do better. I'm even in season 4 in my BC dynasty and in what I consider tough games my record at home is better that on the road.

Thoughts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
Rookie

ksucats's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Does Home Field Matter

To me it seems like it is harder to complete a pass on the road. Its either my wide recievers dropping every other ball or its my quarterback throwing at everything but the wide reciever.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
Rookie

BCScreamingEagles's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksucats
To me it seems like it is harder to complete a pass on the road. Its either my wide recievers dropping every other ball or its my quarterback throwing at everything but the wide reciever.
I totally agree with this sometimes my wr will be wide open and my qbs throw will be brutal a lot of times not even in the field of play
Old 07-27-2009, 11:00 PM   #4
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

I notice that my backs fumble more on the road and games are a little tougher. When I play at home things just seem to go smoother for my team. But I think the HFA was more effective in last gen(especially with the Stadium Pulse where it would get ridiculously loud)
Old 07-27-2009, 11:06 PM   #5
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16

I would love to have stadium pulse back. I couldn't care less about running through a tunnel and a bunch of smoke. But stadium pulse was great. Especially head to head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 11:09 PM   #6
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisecav
I would love to have stadium pulse back. I couldn't care less about running through a tunnel and a bunch of smoke. But stadium pulse was great. Especially head to head.
yep stadium pulse was awesome - when the screen was shaking and my speakers were basically exploding. Although I would love tunnel entrances to be back as well. They need to get rid of the dumb band formations, no one likes those they get old after a few games.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #7
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16

I just think the only presentation that should be in there should be that which affects gameplay. Like the stadium pulse. Or even something like.. The star player gets hurt and is out for the season. Will the team overcome this adversity and play better? Or play worse? I know that's not really a good example of major presentation but I consider it to be presentation nonetheless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »