Home

Bowl Game/Championship Atmosphere

This is a discussion on Bowl Game/Championship Atmosphere within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Bowl Game/Championship Atmosphere

Ok i love the new field art and all for bowl and championship games but to me there is a huge issue that takes a lot away from the atmosphere, and that is the crowd being one sided. What i mean by this is that the default home team is the only team that gets support, chants, etc. from the crowd and the default away team is just that, away. Now the crowd is split 50/50 visually but it does not feel like this at all. This has always been the case with the NCAA series and i would like to see it changed this year in a patch or in 2011. OMT please look into this I really think it would help on the atmosphere aspect of these games.

Last edited by JayD; 07-28-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Bowl Game/Championship Atmosphere

You should check out the thread in my sig called presentation.. and post in it
Old 07-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 37

Well your first problem is the title of the thread ~ ATMOSPHERE. It is NO-EXISTENT in any game in NCAA 10, not just the championship. The safe bet is that atmosphere and formation subs will be the big focus areas for 2011.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:08 PM   #4
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Well your first problem is the title of the thread ~ ATMOSPHERE. It is NO-EXISTENT in any game in NCAA 10, not just the championship. The safe bet is that atmosphere and formation subs will be the big focus areas for 2011.
What makes you think that? Those 2 issues were must haves this year and it hasnt even been mentioned by the dev team let alone addressed. 09 needed some gameplay tweaks, killer presentation updgrades, and it would already be 10x better than 09, but instead...we got Season Showdown, broken sliders, broken dynasty, progession broken rosters, same playbooks +wildcat, and more unrealistic gameplay with defenders picking off pitches, making one handed INTs left and right, and every QB on the game performing like Joe Montana!

I highly doubt presentation will ever be touched in this series and please stop with the formation audibles, it aint happnen!
Old 07-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #5
six
Banned

OVR: 6

I noticed in playing the national championship at the Fiesta Bowl in year 2 that the BCS Logo at midfield still had roses in it? LOL I somehow do not think that's correct considering I wasn't playing in the rose bowl.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »