Home

NCAA 2004: GRAY FACE MASKS!!!!!!

This is a discussion on NCAA 2004: GRAY FACE MASKS!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2003, 01:09 PM   #25
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA 2004: GRAY FACE MASKS!!!!!!

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Oh brother the game ended 5 months ago. Ohio State won, life moves on, go back to discussing the color of the facemasks, because we all darn well know Oklahoma is winning the national title this year.

ewwww this thread has been tainted with Brent and his sucky Sooner lies

hey Mr. Doughty...keep

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2003, 01:14 PM   #26
All Star

OVR: 17

I don't mind the smack talk from the Hurricane as they have had OU's # in the past.... But you Jawhawk fans just keep it to yourself till basketball season hits.

I bet Mark Mangino is thinking back on his decision to leave the offensive cordinator job at OU to coach Kansas and asking himself "WTF was I thinking"?
Old 05-16-2003, 01:16 PM   #27
MVP

Jayhawk's Arena

OVR: 13

We'll see after this year. And as for basketball need I remind you of this year's NCAA tournament runner-up?
Old 05-16-2003, 01:30 PM   #28
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

Jayhawk said:
We'll see after this year. And as for basketball need I remind you of this year's NCAA tournament runner-up?

LOL that sad part is that is the best a Jawhawk fan can come back with. Runner-Up...
Old 05-16-2003, 01:30 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

KANSAS don't even try to come in with a football line! MIAMI quit whinning you lost fair and square! The BUCKEYE D had your # and all that s*it talking about speed kills speed kills...well it's not a freakin anti-drug campaign it's a football game SO REGROUP AND GET READY TO BREEZE THROUGH YOUR WEAK *** SCHEADULE AND GET READY FOR A WEAK OPPONENT LIKE NEBRASKA OR ONE THAT WILL SHOW YOU THAT THE BIG EAST(EASY) SUCKS!!!!!! YOU'RE LUCKY PITT DIDN'T SHOW YOU THE DOOR!!! LATER BUCKEYES #1 O YEAH I'M SURE THAT IF MIAMI WOULD GO TO A GOOD CONF. LIKE THE BIG 12 OR BIG 10 THEY WOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE TITLE PICTURE EVERY YEAR!!!!
Old 05-16-2003, 01:32 PM   #30
MVP

Jayhawk's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

Jayhawk said:

LOL that sad part is that is the best a Jawhawk fan can come back with. Runner-Up...

Is your's better
Old 05-16-2003, 01:32 PM   #31
All Star

OVR: 14

Quote:

BUCKSgiff17 said:
KANSAS don't even try to come in with a football line! MIAMI quit whinning you lost fair and square! The BUCKEYE D had your # and all that s*it talking about speed kills speed kills...well it's not a freakin anti-drug campaign it's a football game SO REGROUP AND GET READY TO BREEZE THROUGH YOUR WEAK *** SCHEADULE AND GET READY FOR A WEAK OPPONENT LIKE NEBRASKA OR ONE THAT WILL SHOW YOU THAT THE BIG EAST(EASY) SUCKS!!!!!! YOU'RE LUCKY PITT DIDN'T SHOW YOU THE DOOR!!! LATER BUCKEYES #1 O YEAH I'M SURE THAT IF MIAMI WOULD GO TO A GOOD CONF. LIKE THE BIG 12 OR BIG 10 THEY WOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE TITLE PICTURE EVERY YEAR!!!!

crack kills.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2003, 01:33 PM   #32
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

BUCKSgiff17 said:

that's nice

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »