Home

NCAA 2004: GRAY FACE MASKS!!!!!!

This is a discussion on NCAA 2004: GRAY FACE MASKS!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2003, 01:34 PM   #33
MVP

Jayhawk's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA 2004: GRAY FACE MASKS!!!!!!

Quote:

BUCKSgiff17 said:
KANSAS don't even try to come in with a football line! MIAMI quit whinning you lost fair and square! The BUCKEYE D had your # and all that s*it talking about speed kills speed kills...well it's not a freakin anti-drug campaign it's a football game SO REGROUP AND GET READY TO BREEZE THROUGH YOUR WEAK *** SCHEADULE AND GET READY FOR A WEAK OPPONENT LIKE NEBRASKA OR ONE THAT WILL SHOW YOU THAT THE BIG EAST(EASY) SUCKS!!!!!! YOU'RE LUCKY PITT DIDN'T SHOW YOU THE DOOR!!! LATER BUCKEYES #1 O YEAH I'M SURE THAT IF MIAMI WOULD GO TO A GOOD CONF. LIKE THE BIG 12 OR BIG 10 THEY WOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE TITLE PICTURE EVERY YEAR!!!!

Well I was going to ignore this but here we go:Yes I know my football team sucks I still support them. Did it ever occur to you that is why Miami is trying to get into the ACC? Yeah the Bucks one but Miami played a great game and is a great team every year.
Old 05-16-2003, 01:35 PM   #34
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

Jayhawk said:
Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

Jayhawk said:
We'll see after this year. And as for basketball need I remind you of this year's NCAA tournament runner-up?

LOL that sad part is that is the best a Jawhawk fan can come back with. Runner-Up...

Is your's better

Last I checked, OU has scoreboard in football AND basketball, Jayhawk! just messing with ya man.

Maybe this is the year that we will finally get the OU\Miami matchup we should have had in 2000. OU owes Miami some payback from the 80's.
Old 05-16-2003, 01:35 PM   #35
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

BUCKSgiff17 said:
KANSAS don't even try to come in with a football line! MIAMI quit whinning you lost fair and square! The BUCKEYE D had your # and all that s*it talking about speed kills speed kills...well it's not a freakin anti-drug campaign it's a football game SO REGROUP AND GET READY TO BREEZE THROUGH YOUR WEAK *** SCHEADULE AND GET READY FOR A WEAK OPPONENT LIKE NEBRASKA OR ONE THAT WILL SHOW YOU THAT THE BIG EAST(EASY) SUCKS!!!!!! YOU'RE LUCKY PITT DIDN'T SHOW YOU THE DOOR!!! LATER BUCKEYES #1 O YEAH I'M SURE THAT IF MIAMI WOULD GO TO A GOOD CONF. LIKE THE BIG 12 OR BIG 10 THEY WOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE TITLE PICTURE EVERY YEAR!!!!

Someones xanax perscription has run out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2003, 01:40 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

I will have to say that when they went into overtime i did not care who won because it had already been the greatest national championship game ever just because there was so much hype and both teams played great. I just hate miami fans or just fans who talk crap about the refs and stuff...it was a great game and the better team won that night. I wouldn't be suprised if they both met for the next 2-3 years in the national championship game. THE ACC ARE YOU SERIOUS WHO DO THEY HAVE? MIAMI ALREADY PLAYS FLORIDA ST. EVRY YEAR!
Old 05-16-2003, 01:44 PM   #37
MVP

Jayhawk's Arena

NC State, Maryland will be good this year, Georgia Tech, Virignia and Clemson are usually solid teams. The ACC always has 4 or 5 good teams. Who does the Big 10 have that is better? Iowa and Wisconsin maybe Penn State.
Old 05-16-2003, 01:50 PM   #38
Rookie

the big 10 is always tough against their own and the ACC does have better teams than the Big East, but those teams you just talked about are not good for years and years like florida st. and miami. the big 10 might not have outstanding teams but you can assure there to be the same teams to be tough year after year.
Old 05-16-2003, 01:52 PM   #39
MVP

Jayhawk's Arena

Teams having consistency doesn't make a conference tough from year to year. Look at the WAC the same teams are always good and the conference still sucks. You need several good teams every year, like the ACC has. It doesn't have to be the same good teams, it has to be some good teams.
Old 05-16-2003, 01:59 PM   #40
Rookie

ok we can go on and on about this and get no where but i think since we are both from big 12 country that we can agree that the big 12 always has suprise teams each year and the same good teams year after year right? can someone answer this: why does EA always put white laces on the black shoes and hopefully on the create a school you can make the whole shoe black or one color because it sucked having 1/2 color 1/2 white shoes anyone else feel my pain?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »