Home

If you are unhappy with ncaa 10 in it's 1st 2 weeks

This is a discussion on If you are unhappy with ncaa 10 in it's 1st 2 weeks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 12:39 AM   #9
Rookie

gotvols's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: If you are unhappy with ncaa 10 in it's 1st 2 weeks

I see issues, but they're not that bad that I wouldn't want to buy the game on time next year. You can't please everyone.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:47 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMonty
...And you're telling us this why? I'll buy next year. I'm actually enjoying the game. Sure it has a few flaws and they say they are working on it. If they don't fix it, fine. I'll still enjoy it. So stop complaining and enjoy what you have.
And you sir are the reason nothing will change. The casual gamer who could care less about the issues that plague this title. EA caters to you. Hope you enjoy this game cause you'll be playing the same game next year and so on and so on...
Old 07-29-2009, 01:30 AM   #11
MVP

UATide's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm love college football too much, already said it before. I HAVE to have my college football fix. No explanation needed

This Is Alabama Football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 01:35 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE1411
I'm love college football too much, already said it before. I HAVE to have my college football fix. No explanation needed
These type of customers is why EA ignores these quality checks, because they know people NEED their NCAA and they're the only ones who can supply it...

My thread like this got closed. Was trying to get everyone who as of right now was unhappy with the game would result in a lost sale next year...

Me and four of my friends won't purchase next year thats 5*$65 ...thats 325 dollars in lost sales right there...If 100 people signed thats 6,500 in lost sales...not much but enough to at least get the attention of some of these guys;

The threat of lost sales = better attention to quality.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:38 AM   #13
Pro

ThaShark28_316's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingwill53
ehh i will buy it cuz even when 2k was around ea owned em....basketball, baseball, and hockey(for a while) 2k owned ea...so oh well its life...deal with it bro
I get what you are saying but what baseball game was you playing?
Horns FBall
Horns BBall
Stars
Old 07-29-2009, 01:39 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 21
Icon3 Re: If you are unhappy with ncaa 10 in it's 1st 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutsdabeast
And you sir are the reason nothing will change. The casual gamer who could care less about the issues that plague this title. EA caters to you. Hope you enjoy this game cause you'll be playing the same game next year and so on and so on...
exactly, that is 1/3 of it, the next post of the guy that says he needs a college football game(no competition madden or NCAA) is 1/3 and the fact that EA doesnt give a shi*t about anybody who buys the game, as long as they buy the game, is the other 1/3. and sure you can say every company is the same. ok, but EA doesnt even attempt to fix glaring issues. for how many years have THE SAME GODDAM* THINGS have been killing EA games. they dont get fixed. instead they add features that sound great and get ppl to buy, but then dont end up working either.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:41 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark28_316
I get what you are saying but what baseball game was you playing?
i assume he was talking about MVP, which is the only game EA actually made that could be called "great". sure nhl, ya but still the game doesnt play "realistic".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 01:45 AM   #16
Banned

Angry Re: If you are unhappy with ncaa 10 in it's 1st 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCarloFresh
These type of customers is why EA ignores these quality checks, because they know people NEED their NCAA and they're the only ones who can supply it...

My thread like this got closed. Was trying to get everyone who as of right now was unhappy with the game would result in a lost sale next year...

Me and four of my friends won't purchase next year thats 5*$65 ...thats 325 dollars in lost sales right there...If 100 people signed thats 6,500 in lost sales...not much but enough to at least get the attention of some of these guys;

The threat of lost sales = better attention to quality.
that sounds good, but knowing EA with just that much, they'll probably say fuc*k you, we will sell tons of copies to ppl unlike you who dont care or want the game(even if it sucks). i for one will always get it, but i dont really have a choice. same with madden. I DESPISE madden but i will always get it. i'd rather have that than nothing, and fuc*ing EA knows that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »