Home

If you are unhappy with ncaa 10 in it's 1st 2 weeks

This is a discussion on If you are unhappy with ncaa 10 in it's 1st 2 weeks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 10:58 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: If you are unhappy with ncaa 10 in it's 1st 2 weeks

I will rent it first next year. Modern Warfare 2 will be out so probably will play that still.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:04 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

1. Don't worry I won't be buying anymore.
2. I will once EA loses exclusive rights.

1. i bet you will
2. no you wont
Old 07-29-2009, 11:05 AM   #35
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out
thanks for yet another weak post. i suppose that broken overtimes, fresno state winning national titles due to borked progression are totally cool and on the same par as "crotches" not hanging the right way.

wow your so wrong its like your trying!
so your saying a team like Fresno state couldn't be a surprise team ever?
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 11:11 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by edreedpicksix
1. Don't worry I won't be buying anymore.
2. I will once EA loses exclusive rights.

1. i bet you will
2. no you wont
that was a joke.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:47 PM   #37
Rookie

MMMonty's Arena

OVR: 6

This thread has turned into a flame war...what I don't understand is that if you hate the game so much, then why are you wasting so much time and effort posting on here about it?? I've had a couple games that I just hated and the last thing I wanted to do was go to message boards and fight and bitch about how much I hated the game. That's just my 2 cents.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Nothing is perfect there will always be mistakes, if it is unplayable for you thats fine, its your opinion... remember its a game... they can't make EXACTLY like real football... people's expectations are through the roof
Old 07-29-2009, 01:09 PM   #39
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockne2
Nothing is perfect there will always be mistakes, if it is unplayable for you thats fine, its your opinion... remember its a game... they can't make EXACTLY like real football... people's expectations are through the roof
All due respect man, but I hate, HATE when people use this excuse.

There was a point when this game was money, even better than Madden in alot of peoples eyes.

In life, you are supposed to go forward, not backwards. This game is an anomaly amongst next gen videogames. You think the GTA fans, fans of other series would stand for their games reverting back to beneath even PS2 standards? And dont tell me they only have one year to make the game. They had one year on PS2, and every other year since they started making games 20 years ago. Fact is, they could make a blowout editiion like Madden is seemingly doing, but they choose not to.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:17 PM   #40
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

Look, there are many simple truths here. It is very apparent and even the most casual player can see them.

Gameplay is better this year without a doubt. Too bad it is better on LAST GEN!

Dynasty Mode is broken because of progression. It is almost the SAME bug that was in Madden 09 last year. I think people would not progress in that case. Do the teams not talk, especially since NCAA is usually Madden upgraded?

Season Showdown is just stupid and the sportsmanship is not done right. Less time on stuff like this and more with presentation, Like all of that repetitive commentary I have been hearing since 2004.

The sliders were messed up and patched. Too bad the fatigue sliders are still messed up. Hell, by "fixing" the sliders, they messed up Kickoff returns. They touch something and it seems to break something else. It needs to be overhauled and yes I would wait longer to get this game. It would help if EA did not have the exclusivity clause. The lack of competition is killing this game. I am starting to think that EA did that deal for the sole purpose of half-assing their games.

I am one of those gamers that has to have the game every year to start my new Dynasty. Gameplay is very important and it is pretty dang good this year, but when you break my favorite mode (Not just mine), then we have problems. Especially when there really wasn't a problem with dynasty mode. My real complaint is why the PS2 version of NCAA 10 is BETTER than the current gen version. TO me, that makes zero sense. You have better tech running these games but you can't put features in that are still on the weaker PS2? This is just backwards..

I work for my money. If I buy something, I expect it to be better than what NCAA 10 is now. PERIOD!

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!

Last edited by Darkeus; 07-29-2009 at 01:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »