Home

RTG Issues

This is a discussion on RTG Issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
Rookie

andy4theherd's Arena

OVR: 5
RTG Issues

I just finished my freshman year on RTG and noted a couple problems (I am using all RTG system default settings);

1. I'm ranked 66 overall on the CUSA leaderboard, yet I did not get the achievment (biggest issue for me).
2. I was player of the game in the national championship and it lists a big fat zero under my stats for NC and bowl player of the game.
3. I won the Heisman, O'brian, and Maxwell, but my stats only indicate I won 2 awards.
4. Under Season achievements it says that I have had three 30 TD seasons and two 3,000 yard passing season (again, I just finished my first year).

I'm wondering how to get my Conf. leaderboard achievment...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #2
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

Re: RTG Issues

I think I can answer #4: I'm guessing you threw for 6,000-plus yards and 90-plus touchdowns, yea? It rolls the stats over and starts counting again once you pass 3,000 yards and 30 TDs. I had one year where I threw for 6,100 yards and 62 TDs, and I had a two in both categories, so yea, like I said: it just rolls them over.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

There is no way y'all are playing on anything AA and up.

My FR year at "Rutgers" on Heisman, I threw for only 3,400 yards and about 20 somethind TD's.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-30-2009, 09:38 PM   #4
Rookie

andy4theherd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215

My FR year at "Rutgers" on Heisman, I threw for only 3,400 yards and about 20 somethind TD's.

as posted above, i'm playing on all the default settings (varsity). it is ridiculously easy. every year i play this mode to get the xbox achievements until a solid roster is out for my dynasty. my "real" dynasty is played on AA or Heisman (depending on slider/gameplay). i think it would also be near impossible to get the leaderboard achievements in RTG playing on AA or Heisman. i just finished my freshman year with 1200+ points and i have no chance at top 50 on the ncaa board.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:45 PM   #5
Banned

klb835's Arena

OVR: 12

I dont think varsity settings count for online rankings. So 1200 points as a freshman is silly. I broke every record and only got 600 points.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #6
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4theherd
as posted above, i'm playing on all the default settings (varsity). it is ridiculously easy. every year i play this mode to get the xbox achievements until a solid roster is out for my dynasty. my "real" dynasty is played on AA or Heisman (depending on slider/gameplay). i think it would also be near impossible to get the leaderboard achievements in RTG playing on AA or Heisman. i just finished my freshman year with 1200+ points and i have no chance at top 50 on the ncaa board.
I didn't get 1200 points until mid way through my Sophomore season with my RB. And I won the Heisman my FR year.

As the one kid said. I believe you need AA and up.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #7
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215

I'm pretty sure I'm playing on AA. That's my default level and I'm on all the leaderboards. Also, you're playing in a tougher conference with Rutgers (Big East) than I did with New Mexico (MWC). The only two tough teams in it were/are TCU and Utah.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:21 PM   #8
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

the default lvl that shipped with the game for RTG is Varsity. If you didn't change anything out of the box and started RTG, you are playing Varisty lvl.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »