Home

patch #2

This is a discussion on patch #2 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 10:01 AM   #1
Banned

ccrawley30's Arena

OVR: 7
patch #2

does anyone won know if they will fix the dynasty progression in the patch cause i am in year 3 of my dynasty and there are 58 guys who are 99 overall and will they fix the recruiting cause i started up a dynasty and i remember last year u where lucky to have 1 5 star tight end but in my i had 7 5 star TE and 6 five star FB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: patch #2

I dont know about the patch but I agree about the recruits. It seems certain positions are off every year. Fixing that alone would do alot.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: patch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrawley30
does anyone won know if they will fix the dynasty progression in the patch cause i am in year 3 of my dynasty and there are 58 guys who are 99 overall and will they fix the recruiting cause i started up a dynasty and i remember last year u where lucky to have 1 5 star tight end but in my i had 7 5 star TE and 6 five star FB
You should ask this question in the patch # 2 thread which is 12 pages long and right below this thread??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »