Home

Expansion Of The Playbooks

This is a discussion on Expansion Of The Playbooks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Expansion Of The Playbooks

Ay what do you guys and gals (if any)...think about the expansion of playbooks...And I mean like 100-150 more plays...Cause IMO I dont see enough plays that my team runs...FSU constantly runs bubble screens for the wideouts hell I've even seen em run the pistol...All I ever see on NCAA is those wack and tired HB screen plays which dont fit my taste...And I sometimes feel locked in with the current playbook...Especially when I see FSU running plays on gameday...How do ya'll feel about a playbook expansion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Expansion Of The Playbooks

id be down. i just wish ea would hire a team of 3-4 people who are rabid followers of each team that could get everything right. rosters, playbooks, uniforms, etc. etc. i understand thatd itd be really expensive, but id do that kind of work for like 25 bucks if it meant nebraska would be displayed correctly in all facets of the game
43 Conference Championships
3 Heisman Winners
106 All-Americans
on going NCAA Record 304 Consecutive Sellouts
There is No Place Like Nebraska

Old 08-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #3
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBlackshirtsXx
id be down. i just wish ea would hire a team of 3-4 people who are rabid followers of each team that could get everything right. rosters, playbooks, uniforms, etc. etc. i understand thatd itd be really expensive, but id do that kind of work for like 25 bucks if it meant nebraska would be displayed correctly in all facets of the game

Man how much would I love that...But it wont happen...Anytime soon at least
Old 08-02-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5

Couldn't agree more. Really disappointed that UF's offense didn't have any of the I-form plays that everyone knows they'll be running this year, along with single back plays under center too. Playbook is all shotgun in this yr's edition.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

There needs to be a ton of more plays in each playbook offensively and defensively. Defensive playbooks have been pretty vanilla for quite a while now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #6
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11

Its been the same plays for years now..... Damn how lazy can you be EA?
Old 08-03-2009, 12:14 AM   #7
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

So we're coming to a basic agreement here...That's what I'm talking bout...Need more input tho ppl...Instead of season showdown and teambuilder(IMO)...give us more plays...Better A.I. and better gameplay...And when I say more plays I mean inside the playbooks...Not play creator...That's a fine addition also but I'm talking in general playbooks
Old 08-03-2009, 01:40 AM   #8
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
There needs to be a ton of more plays in each playbook offensively and defensively. Defensive playbooks have been pretty vanilla for quite a while now.
I agree with you about the defensive books, offensively, sure they are missing some concepts, but this game has improved dramatically .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »