Home

2# Patch Information ?

This is a discussion on 2# Patch Information ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 2# Patch Information ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
We have a final list, but we aren't making it public until it is about to go live.
this makes it sound like dynasty progression will not be on your list of fixes.

Old 08-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #10
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
We have a final list, but we aren't making it public until it is about to go live.
oh ok, thanks. I was wondering if there were going to be a 2nd patch at all.

I guess they are trying to fix all the things on their list but aren`t sure if they will be able to.
So they don`t want to create any hype and not being able to meet later on.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #11
Pro

Dino's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumEffort
Adam,

Thats pretty crazy that you can't fix the online weather problem and that the person that was to be working on it has more important things to do.
I'm with you MaximumEffort, if it isn't fixed in the next patch, my copy is going back to Gamestop for the $40 trade in for Madden. I hope they put it in or activate it since they say it's a server side issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

How does that make it sound like progression won't be in the list of fixes? The reason they aren't releasing the list is simple. They know the issues and he doesn't want to spend a month listening to people complain about what is or isn't in the patch and to what level those things need to be altered. I'm sure they know the issues, the forums have made it abundantly clear. The game plays pretty well and once the few gameplay things cleared up it will be great!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #13
Rookie

bipolar's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Adam,

do you have an ETA for the patch?
Old 08-04-2009, 11:57 AM   #14
TNT
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolar
Adam,

do you have an ETA for the patch?
Doesn't the ETA depend on the time it takes for Microsoft or Sony to clear it (at least once they release it)? For the record I'd like to know, too, but perhaps more important than when they release it, I'd like to what it fixes.

Adam, if you guys already know, what's wrong with letting the community know and letting them decide for themselves whether or not it's sufficient for them to keep or buy the game. I know some already have their minds made up, but I think there are a number of us who's decisions depend on the fixes with this patch.

A list of what's being fixed would be great ... I'm not to proud to beg, you guys already have my 60+ dollars
Old 08-04-2009, 12:07 PM   #15
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT
Doesn't the ETA depend on the time it takes for Microsoft or Sony to clear it (at least once they release it)? For the record I'd like to know, too, but perhaps more important than when they release it, I'd like to what it fixes.

Adam, if you guys already know, what's wrong with letting the community know and letting them decide for themselves whether or not it's sufficient for them to keep or buy the game. I know some already have their minds made up, but I think there are a number of us who's decisions depend on the fixes with this patch.

A list of what's being fixed would be great ... I'm not to proud to beg, you guys already have my 60+ dollars
It's because there are too many unknowns at this point. Some things on the list might get cut for a myraid of reasons. I'd rather not give a list now and be called out for it not matching the final list than to just wait until I know for sure what is in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #16
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
It's because there are too many unknowns at this point. Some things on the list might get cut for a myraid of reasons. I'd rather not give a list now and be called out for it not matching the final list than to just wait until I know for sure what is in.
Ha! i knew i was right

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »