Home

Thank you EA Sports!!!!!

This is a discussion on Thank you EA Sports!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 03:08 PM   #17
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Thank you EA Sports!!!!!

Arent we ALL granted our own rightful opinion? Personally, this isn't in my top 10, but if this guy says its the best damn game he's ever played let it be the best damn game he's ever played! Geesh. One guy actually likes the game and ppl post about it downing his opinion. What about the 1,000,000 and a half post about how much the game sucks? Respect the guy's opinion. Come on guys

Old 08-04-2009, 03:28 PM   #18
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

It's good but not that good. NCAA06 > NCAA10
Old 08-04-2009, 03:29 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

I started a sarcasm thread once, it was closed.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:29 PM   #20
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Arent we ALL granted our own rightful opinion? Personally, this isn't in my top 10, but if this guy says its the best damn game he's ever played let it be the best damn game he's ever played! Geesh. One guy actually likes the game and ppl post about it downing his opinion. What about the 1,000,000 and a half post about how much the game sucks? Respect the guy's opinion. Come on guys
You're right! We all are entitled to our own opinions. However, when you post something like this then you're opening up for others to give their 100% opinion too. That's what I did with my post.

I wasn't being smart or sarcastic in any way. When you come out & say what he's said(best game ever) about a game that's full of bugs & glitches then it's going to happen. I was actually stating it nicely while others on these forums will guaranteed be sarcastic & blunt about it.

I respect that he thinks the game is the best but I like many others will speak our opinions in return. We didn't make that statement after all. I bet you'll count on one hand the amount of supporters for his claim here. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #21
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
You're right! We all are entitled to our own opinions. However, when you post something like this then you're opening up for others to give their 100% opinion too. That's what I did with my post.

I wasn't being smart or sarcastic in any way. When you come out & say what he's said(best game ever) about a game that's full of bugs & glitches then it's going to happen. I was actually stating it nicely while others on these forums will guaranteed be sarcastic & blunt about it.

I respect that he thinks the game is the best but I like many others will speak our opinions in return. We didn't make that statement after all. I bet you'll count on one hand the amount of supporters for his claim here. Thanks!
True. But, Im just saying...it sucks to have your spirits high about something and then having them crumbled. EVEN THOUGH EA DOES IT TO US YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT. Let the guy enjoy the game is all I'm saying. Maybe he hasnt noticed the glitches, but now they have been pointed out it may ruin his gaming experience. I just look at things diff I guess

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #22
Rookie

HokiesCavs's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Why would he be calling the fist post sarcasm? He was intending that I was being sarcastic about his 1st post but I wasn't doing so at all. Thanks!
I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the original post. It seemed to me, at least, that the original poster was being sarcastic. Most everyone else thought he was serious though, so maybe my sarcasm detector is set too high, lol.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #23
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokiesCavs
I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the original post. It seemed to me, at least, that the original poster was being sarcastic. Most everyone else thought he was serious though, so maybe my sarcasm detector is set too high, lol.
I thought it was sarcastic, too - I'm still laughing my a** off.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #24
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4

The OP was def sarcasm and it went way over Tonys head..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »