Home

TeamBuilder for NCAA

This is a discussion on TeamBuilder for NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 08:55 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 37
Re: TeamBuilder for NCAA

Seeing a thread like this shows me why EA has decided to market to the casual teenie gamer Let's get back to focussing on hardcore sim-based football!!!

Last edited by JAYMO76; 08-19-2009 at 03:05 PM. Reason: sp.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:52 PM   #10
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Seeing a thread like this shows me why EA has decided to market to the casual teenie-bopper gamer Let's get back to focussing on hardcore sim-based football!!!
I'm right there with ya!
Old 08-19-2009, 12:26 AM   #11
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Seeing a thread like this shows me why EA has decided to market to the casual teenie-bopper gamer Let's get back to focussing on hardcore sim-based football!!!
So, being excited about Teambuilder makes someone a teenie bopper? Please explain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 12:58 AM   #12
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

No, it's the making the thread here a month after the game came out and a little over 2 months after teambuilder came out that does.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:32 AM   #13
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
No, it's the making the thread here a month after the game came out and a little over 2 months after teambuilder came out that does.
Okay, so explain how even that makes someone a teeny bopper. A teeny bopper is a teenage girl who follows the latest trends and fads in music, media and fashion.

Last edited by 2krules; 08-19-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:44 AM   #14
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Okay, so explain how even that makes someone a teeny bopper. A teeny bopper is a teenage girl who follows the latest trends and fads in music, media and fashion.
i agree, what JAYMO said about the other guy being a 'teeny bopper' is out of place. While the OP was posting something that is old news, there is no reason to call him a teeny bopper, it makes no sense.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:23 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
i agree, what JAYMO said about the other guy being a 'teeny bopper' is out of place. While the OP was posting something that is old news, there is no reason to call him a teeny bopper, it makes no sense.
Oh my... now OS has become a site that focuses on the dictomy of language The point of this thread is to point out a "pop culture trend" which is teambuilder. The problem is that the post is about three months too late and litterally everyone who posts regulary on this site is fully aware of teambuilder. I work with teens on a daily basis and I am very familiar with their ebb and flow so to speak... so these types of posts are noting new to me. So if it makes you feel better I retract the "bopper"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 02:58 PM   #16
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

Quote:
Oh my... now OS has become a site that focuses on the dictomy of language The point of this thread is to point out a "pop culture trend" which is teambuilder. The problem is that the post is about three months too late and litterally everyone who posts regulary on this site is fully aware of teambuilder. I work with teens on a daily basis and I am very familiar with their ebb and flow so to speak... so these types of posts are noting new to me. So if it makes you feel better I retract the "bopper"
pop culture trend? hardly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »