Home

Any suggestions on playing DL?

This is a discussion on Any suggestions on playing DL? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
Any suggestions on playing DL?

I've always struggled with playing a DL spot, but with the improved DL play and the sliders it's more tempting than ever to play DE or DT. I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on how to use the special moves or anything? I've got a highly-rated DE, but I still struggle with getting him free. Any thoughts or tips?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #2
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Any suggestions on playing DL?

You have to know the strengths and weaknesses of your opponent. That's all you can do, and it does work in the game.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 08-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Any suggestions on playing DL?

If you have speedy DE, when engaged, move the R stick to the R. That will make him do the swim move and go to the outside. If you are up against a poor RT, he will be beat and no one will be there to stop you. Switch directions if you are using the LE.

They will adjust and start looking for that move. So you will have to mix it up. Go inside sometimes or take the double team and let another DL get the pressure.

When engaged, R swims to the R, L to the L, and Down is the power move.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »