Home

Players vanishing online

This is a discussion on Players vanishing online within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
Rookie

randyf's Arena

OVR: 2
Players vanishing online

Don't feel like reading through the bugs and glitches section so I am just gonna make a new thread. Does anyone have the problem of your starting RB disappearing during online games. It seems every game I play the RB is gone. They aren't injured. They are still on the depth chart as the starter, I can't put them at any other position because you can't have one player start at 2 spots. Anyway just wondering if this happens to anyone else
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Players vanishing online

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyf
Don't feel like reading through the bugs and glitches section so I am just gonna make a new thread. Does anyone have the problem of your starting RB disappearing during online games. It seems every game I play the RB is gone. They aren't injured. They are still on the depth chart as the starter, I can't put them at any other position because you can't have one player start at 2 spots. Anyway just wondering if this happens to anyone else
Are you using the default roster? I wonder if maybe you have a modified roster that is not compatible.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:34 PM   #3
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

I saw a tiny player appear on the field during a punt return almost like the camera had switched out for a distant view on this one player. It made me laugh, looked like a midget playing on special teams.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Just happened to me in an OD game with ND. Allen had 17 carries and 165yds through 3 qtrs. When the 4th qtr started he was nowhere to be found! Luckily I had a comfortable lead and slow backs actually can have some presence in this year's game.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:32 PM   #5
Rookie

HokiesCavs's Arena

Quote:
Have you edited the running back substitution sliders? If they are set too high the players can sometimes vanish and never return.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #6
Rookie

randyf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokiesCavs
Have you edited the running back substitution sliders? If they are set too high the players can sometimes vanish and never return.
I did have them changed but after it happened two games in a row I switched them to default. Still happens I think it has something to do if i go dual HB in any of the split SG formations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »