Home

Really kelloggs?

This is a discussion on Really kelloggs? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2009, 03:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Really kelloggs?

I just do not understand online play. I want to choke some one out right now. What is the point of playing someone that cheats? Forget the whole cheese thing. I just do not understand video game mechanics. How does this thing work. I choose actually plays and they do not work. Someone chooses to punt pass the ball and they get 1st downs after 1st downs. It is no fun. What is the point of playing online if everyone just cheats. If you want the win ok I understand. But at the end of the day why does it matter? You dont win anything from it. Just that you know how to cheat better than the next cheater. It sucks. I pay $50 a year on xbox live just to be hosed by these douche bags. Then another $60 on NCAA to play these douche bags. Sure I can put out a complaint about these people, but it doesnt stop them from playing the game and cheating others. REALLY? Why does everyone pick the top three teams? REALLY? It sucks. I never missed out on a college game because of the losers online, but sometimes it does get boring playing the computer (who also cheats) and sliders suck also. I cant help it. This game has been taking my money from the get go. I put my money into this franchise and it has returned nothing to me. I want it to be a great game and stuck up for it so many times hoping it would be the next great college game but its not. I do not like the 2k franchise for football, but this poor excuse for a video game just stinks. I ranted on here a few weeks ago about how great the game is but i was blinded. Too many pple ruin this game for you online and then the dev. team cannot make a game where the AI doesnt cheat too. REALLY? Im done. Renting this gaming from here on out. It just sucks. PLAIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY KELLOGGS? REALLY?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 05:29 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 13
Re: Really kelloggs?

Not one mention of frosted flakes, rice crispies, or even apple jacks. waste of my life.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:01 AM   #3
Rookie

gofresno's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
Not one mention of frosted flakes, rice crispies, or even apple jacks. waste of my life.
i know i was hoping that ncaa patched in rice crispy ads into the stadiums
Old 08-08-2009, 10:28 AM   #4
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

OVR: 22

ok simple solution, don't buy the game, or just don't play online against people you don't know. this happens on every game online, it just happens.....DEAL WITH IT.

Old 08-09-2009, 04:47 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIx Nautica xII
ok simple solution, don't buy the game, or just don't play online against people you don't know. this happens on every game online, it just happens.....DEAL WITH IT.
"DEAL WITH IT." Thats lame I can't believe how anyone would say that. We are the consumer EA is supposed to cater to us. Also your not telling the whole story when you say every online game has that stuff. They do but, not to the annoying degree that NCAA does and its EVERY YEAR......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 09:07 AM   #6
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive_Turkey
"DEAL WITH IT." Thats lame I can't believe how anyone would say that. We are the consumer EA is supposed to cater to us. Also your not telling the whole story when you say every online game has that stuff. They do but, not to the annoying degree that NCAA does and its EVERY YEAR......
Whats lame is that you sit there in a delusional world believing that when you play random players that its going to be a straight sim player, and ncaa is not where it only happens. Madden is much worse than Ncaa, ever hear of the direct-snap glitch or the qb walk. It happens all the time. There is no way to that EA can control the way users play so how can they cater to someone who is complaining about how another user plays.....they can't so like I said DEAL WITH IT!

Old 08-09-2009, 10:32 AM   #7
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

First, you sound 12. Whiny. Second, everyone knows if you play any ole jerk online half your games willl be cheesefests. Get in a league with rules and straight players or play your friends. At least you know where they live so you can kick their asses if they cheese you.

Last edited by mvandor; 08-09-2009 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Wow, profanity filter doesn't catch that word???
Old 08-09-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvandor
First, you sound 12. Whiny. Second, everyone knows if you play any ole jerk online half your games willl be cheesefests. Get in a league with rules and straight players or play your friends. At least you know where they live so you can kick their asses if they cheese you.
Amen Brother

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »