Home

E3 Observations: NCAA 2004

This is a discussion on E3 Observations: NCAA 2004 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2003, 12:40 PM   #17
ADW
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: E3 Observations: NCAA 2004

What are the 10 new formations that EA added to NCAA 2004? Is a play editor in the game?
Old 05-18-2003, 12:56 PM   #18
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Sounds like EA has tweaked the game. It wouldn't make sense to go through massive changes after all '03 is universally praised as one of, if not the best football games of all time.
Old 05-18-2003, 01:04 PM   #19
ADW
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:

Sounds like EA has tweaked the game. It wouldn't make sense to go through massive changes after all '03 is universally praised as one of, if not the best football games of all time.

If that's the case, then it doesn't make much sense to make an 04 version of the game.
Old 05-18-2003, 01:37 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:

ADW said:
Quote:

If that's the case, then it doesn't make much sense to make an 04 version of the game.

Maybe they didn't. Maybe they put in black shoes, a weekly magazine, and a Notre Dame pregame intro and slapped an 04 on it.
We'll have to see.
Old 05-18-2003, 01:54 PM   #21
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

OVR: 7

I think this game is gonna be awesome. if you dont think so then dont buy it. Its your choice. im happy with the stats and magizine stuff. Makes it fell more like college football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2003, 02:02 PM   #22
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

Dallasin2K3 said:
Quote:

ADW said:
Quote:

Maybe they didn't. Maybe they put in black shoes, a weekly magazine, and a Notre Dame pregame intro and slapped an 04 on it.
We'll have to see.

Some people are just impossible to please...
Old 05-18-2003, 04:11 PM   #23
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

coogrfan said:
Quote:

Dallasin2K3 said:
Quote:

ADW said:
Quote:

We'll have to see.

Some people are just impossible to please...

that's because not everybody thinks alike. EA is dumb for making this game for the PS2. like someone said earlier, with mass subs in this year, 55 isn't enough. i know it isn't enought for me. just the other day, i recruited a bus load big time class...and i had to cut 6 very good players. that's dumb. you can't have good subs in this game, it makes me sigh like crazy. and with EA nowhere trying be on good terms with M$, they will continue to port this for the PS2 until the new system. so i guess it's the same game until then. but of course i'm buying the game because it's great nonetheless

Old 05-18-2003, 05:31 PM   #24
Rookie

kirkdawg's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

A70M3 said:
-Recruiting is improved, but I did not get to try it. Recruiting still happens at the end of the season. Recruiting is stat-based. If you pound the ball all year and run the option, then you should have a hard time scoring a top wideout.

They've been saying this for 3 years and each year I've been able to recruit the best wideouts with Nebraska. It doesn't even bother me, just the fact that every year they keep mentioning it and every year it's a let down.

Yeah, I run a wide open passing offense and struggle to get wideouts while Nebraska and Rice get great wideouts nationwide.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »