Home

Just can't get into Dynasty mode...

This is a discussion on Just can't get into Dynasty mode... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 02:17 PM   #25
Rookie

Old Gold and Blue's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Just can't get into Dynasty mode...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
If Madden's presentation and atmosphere is as good as everyone says, NCAA 10 will not be getting a lot of love form me this fall
I'm planning on getting Madden too, but I think I'll be able to play both since not only I'm a Mountaineer fan but a huge Skins fan too.

I gotta play with both.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #26
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
If Madden's presentation and atmosphere is as good as everyone says, NCAA 10 will not be getting a lot of love form me this fall

I have played madden some already and it is alot better than NCAA in graphics, options, presentation, atmosphere, and animations, we will see if it is bugged though I guess.

Last edited by stevedrumsdw; 08-12-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #27
Rookie

jagsfan82's Arena

OVR: 7

they need to bring back the spring game and the preseason workouts
Old 08-12-2009, 06:24 PM   #28
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfan82
True, they need too bring back a whole lot of stuff
Old 08-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #29
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfan82
That's is why tons of people (including myself) stick to the PS2 version. Dynasty is much deeper on the PS2 version IMHO. Im playing NCAA 09 with updated rosters and there is nothing like having to decide who you will use during the pre-season workouts. I am Idaho and just redshirted a freshman (72 OVR) who will be my QB in the future. With 2 years of pre-season workouts, he may develop into a steady starter for a few years. Looking foward to it.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #30
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18

how about you all try the online dynasty. Regular Dynasty is not fun anymore hasn't been since the OD was put in, atleast you can play with other humans, recruiting against other is great, the human vs human match-ups are great.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:54 PM   #31
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
1. Did you play any of the past NCAA versions? If this is your first game, then I would expect you to have the excitement. For those of us that have essentially played the same dynasty mode for the last four years, it's kinda wearing thin.

2. That suggestion above is kinda worthless if you are a crappy Middle Tennessee State type team.

3. It's sad that you have to do all of the heavy lifting due to lacking presentation. How would you feel if you had to do this for other games? Do you only do this because you love college football so much or is the game truly capturing your attention?
I don't see what is wrong with looking around at other teams, I do this in my online dynasty, lets me see how other people's style is on offense, what playmakers they have on D and their weaknesses. I like looking at who is scouting who in recruiting also.. Online dynasty is a chess match, you always one one up your other league mates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 07:35 PM   #32
Rookie

Dollar Theater's Arena

OVR: 5

I felt the same way. I've tried offline dynasties with Miami, Hawaii, UTEP, UL-Lafayette, and Kansas. Stopped them all about halfway through. I don't know what it is. I just get so bored with them. I'm hoping that when I pick up Madden Friday that I'll play it so much that NCAA will become fresh to me when I decide to play it again. That, or NCAA will look so mediocre compared to Madden that I'll never play it again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »