Home

fatigue (lack of)

This is a discussion on fatigue (lack of) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16
fatigue (lack of)

ok i am playing an online dynasty... we have played the regular season and i am disappointed because of the lack of fatigue. i mean, i played only my starters most of the year and they never got tired... not even on sustained drives. we play 6 minute quarters and fatigue is on... whats the deal?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 11:36 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: fatigue (lack of)

I'm actually surprised the community didn't make a bigger deal out of this because fatigue is non-existant...it's probably gone mostly unnoticed because progression and online dynasty disconnects are so crippling...but Fatigue is an enormous factor in football and I have never had a defensive player come out due to fatigue...so what's the point of wearing an offense down with runs?
Old 08-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 19

I guess they left out fatigue to counteract the total rash of injuries.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:13 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

I play on 8 minute quarters and my RB turns yellow on long drives. That's about it though. My QB will turn yellow if I run with him. My defense hardly ever turns yellow.

I remember last year, the O-Line would turn yellow and sometimes red during long drives and the defense would do the same.

EA is going backwards...not good...
Old 08-13-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
EA is going backwards...not good...
No, EA NCAA Football is going backwards. Madden, NHL and FIFA are stepping their games up big time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

I had a 16 play drive yesterday where I ran it every play. My starter stayed in for every single play and hit yellow from the 15th run from the goal line. Lack of fatigue ticks me off, because I want a nice split between my halfbacks, but my starter is averaging about 35 carries a game.

Yes, I know I can put in a HB sub, but I don't want to waste my time switching them nonstop.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:13 PM   #7
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
I had a 16 play drive yesterday where I ran it every play. My starter stayed in for every single play and hit yellow from the 15th run from the goal line. Lack of fatigue ticks me off, because I want a nice split between my halfbacks, but my starter is averaging about 35 carries a game.

Yes, I know I can put in a HB sub, but I don't want to waste my time switching them nonstop.
Anyone also notice that the AI's running backs can have up to 40 carries a game. They do not get fatigued very easily either.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #8
Rookie

gotvols's Arena

OVR: 3

The only player that I've noticed that fatigues is my starting running back. It will be early in the third quarter and I'm having to play with my second and third string. I check the injury report and no ones on it. The AI's running back seems to never fatigue. So I agree with the fatigue issue. It hurts my game since I rely on my running game. I could understand a few downs, but two quarters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »