Home

Playing NCAA and Madden

This is a discussion on Playing NCAA and Madden within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
Rookie

andy4theherd's Arena

OVR: 5
Playing NCAA and Madden

for the first time in about 5 years i will have NCAA and Madden at the same time. i would like to play each at the same time. for those of you that do this, what works best?

1. play each game week for week (ie. week 1 game ncaa then week 1 game madden, week 2 game ncaa and week 2 game madden, ect)
2. play full season of ncaa and then full season of madden
3. something else?

i will be starting an ncaa dynasty today and madden franchise this weekend.

thnx!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
Rookie

Merih's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Playing NCAA and Madden

I did it back in the day. I always played 1 full season of NCAA, then exported my draft class and did a season of Madden. I didn't like to interrupt my flow of the game because both games play differently.

It's really fun. Especially when you have a kid in NCAA become a legend and he goes to the leagues, you try and draft him but he goes to your archrivals and in 3 seasons he starts and whoops up on you. I'm speaking from experience, if you can't tell lol.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
Rookie

andy4theherd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merih
I did it back in the day. I always played 1 full season of NCAA, then exported my draft class and did a season of Madden. I didn't like to interrupt my flow of the game because both games play differently.

It's really fun. Especially when you have a kid in NCAA become a legend and he goes to the leagues, you try and draft him but he goes to your archrivals and in 3 seasons he starts and whoops up on you. I'm speaking from experience, if you can't tell lol.
that's the same way i used to do it. i was hoping the gameplay was a little more close together so i could play week for week. the only problem i would have playing a full season before switching is that i would always be pumped to see my new recruits (ncaa) or draft picks (madden) and would want to start the next season asap
Old 08-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #4
Rookie

Merih's Arena

OVR: 3

Yea true. The games are alot closer together in terms of gameplay; also with sliders you can get them damn near similar.

Same here I would always have to play the first game of the next season to see how people are doing...lol.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

I was gonna keep both games but now I am on the fence. Something about NCAA this year is just missing compared to what I have read and seen about Madden.. I have never been a huge fan of Madden but this is the first year I am seriously considering just dumping NCAA and buying Madden..

I think that says alot about the state of NCAA since I have NEVER given up NCAA for MAdden. I am just seeing a better game than NCAA this year.. What a decision..

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 10:56 PM   #6
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16

Ill be playing both whenever I can. Play nothing but Madden for a while whenever I get it then alternate between the two.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »