Home

Anyone else having problems with their Online Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Anyone else having problems with their Online Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5
Anyone else having problems with their Online Dynasty?

After advancing to Week 2 of our online dynasty, I noticed that the results from Week 1 were all messed up. Different scores, and in some cases the wrong team was listed as winning. I know there were problems early on with this in NCAA 2009. I was having trouble staying connected to the EA servers during the process of advancing to Week 2. I wonder if that somehow jacked things up, as I had to reconnect a few times.

Last edited by Kodos; 08-16-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone else having problems with their Online Dynasty?

I haven't had that particular problem, but there's gotta be something screwy going on w/ the EA servers b/c in my OD, when I advance, every couple of a weeks the OD participants are a week behind b/c they can't retrieve the updated OD file from the servers...so I have to boot them and re-add them to the OD.

Hope you find an answer to your problem.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #3
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5

you don't have to boot them and its not really the servers for some reason when everyone saves the od it saves corrupted files this is actually the cause for both of your problems.... and the good new tell them to quit saving the file, reload it everytime you go in, ONLY the commish should save the file. and for the people that have it saved go to ur hdd/mu and delete the od file this will take care of the issue
Old 08-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #4
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Happened in my OD 3 times. It seems like the user team always get screwed too. Either they lose or get a ton of injuries.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »