Home

Enough waiting, I want answers

This is a discussion on Enough waiting, I want answers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #49
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Enough waiting, I want answers

This is the perfect time for Adam to go on vacation. The second patch is done. There won't be a third one. The work on NCAA 10 is probably finished, good or bad, so might as well take a vacation before they get back to work on NCAA 11.

Screaming and insulting people just makes you look rude op. Sure the squeaky wheel gets the grease but there are some levels that I don't think people should go to. Some of you are questioning Adam's and EA's character and then turn around and rant like a two year old showing extremely little character of your own imo. I don't have a problem with complaining about the game (I have done this quite a bit) but you can still do it in a civil manner.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #50
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out
for those who just tuned in or missed, several OS'ers including myself have spoken directly to the owner of Tiburon and have clued him in to the fact we want answers. I again encourage anyone who isn't lazy and wants to get real results to PM me for the tiburon PR number and help make a real difference. Whining and bitching on the forum will do nothing, we need to actually voice our displeasure to the people in charge.
If you talk to him again, tell him that this game needs to play smoother. No excuse for Madden to be made by the same people essentially, yet be so different.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #51
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

This thread is ridiculous. OS isn't IGN.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »