Home

Enough waiting, I want answers

This is a discussion on Enough waiting, I want answers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Enough waiting, I want answers

I dont give a rats *** about certification, Microsoft, or any damn thing. I want to know right now, no, sorry.. YESTERDAY, 2 weeks ago.. is this next patch going to fix progression or not? If I dont get a response on this forum today I'm going to be calling EA sports every 2 minutes until they fess up to what I think everyone here knows ... they aint doing **** about it.

Enough crap Adam, is progression repaired in patch2 or not? I think the people who pay your ****ing salary with our hard earned dollars deserve at least a yes or a ****ing no.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Enough waiting, I want answers

Agreed. I just cant play Dynasty Mode without it. I only do it, just so I can get a draft class in Madden with some of the real players in it. I want to get a real dynasty going and get into it! But I cant do that with this terrible progression.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:01 PM   #3
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

You might as well move on to plan B. A thread like this will be locked shortly and if anything, make EA employees never come back to OS.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
You might as well move on to plan B. A thread like this will be locked shortly and if anything, make EA employees never come back to OS.
Wow did you give up your lunch money in school on a daily basis too?
Old 08-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 5

Yeah, you call them every 2 minutes! That will teach them! Way to stick it to the man! Fight the power!

Hopefully you have an unlimited long distance calling plan and an understanding employer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out
I dont give a rats *** about certification, Microsoft, or any damn thing. I want to know right now, no, sorry.. YESTERDAY, 2 weeks ago.. is this next patch going to fix progression or not? If I dont get a response on this forum today I'm going to be calling EA sports every 2 minutes until they fess up to what I think everyone here knows ... they aint doing **** about it.

Enough crap Adam, is progression repaired in patch2 or not? I think the people who pay your ****ing salary with our hard earned dollars deserve at least a yes or a ****ing no.
With a well thought out and constructive post like this, I'm sure EA will just be itching to answer your question. I'm sure they're typing a PM for you as I write this.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #7
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out
Wow did you give up your lunch money in school on a daily basis too?
I'm mad too, White Out, but this is just going to get you banned from OS. Call EA, send letters, find out who the head guys are and try to communicate with them.

Posting here obviously isn't gonna get any results, although it would be pretty damn funny if this thread worked as intended and Adam posted everything he knows due to your threats
Old 08-19-2009, 01:13 PM   #8
Rookie

Jeremy7679's Arena

OVR: 18

This thread is a very cunning plan that will most likely succeed. Brilliant.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »