Home

Mass Subs broke?

This is a discussion on Mass Subs broke? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #1
Rookie

bpd115's Arena

OVR: 3
Mass Subs broke?

So I'm in my second game of my PSU franchise. I'm beating up 'Cuse pretty sound....I decide to sub in my 2nd string Offense.

My center is now Jared Odrick, Starting Defensive tackle and my right guard is Ollie Ogbu, neither of whom are on my Oline depth chart at those positions....

I also see that Derrick Moye is playing in the secondary and he isn't on my depth chart in the secondary.......

I've seen this in the past NCAA's I believe as well...

Anyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Mass Subs broke?

Haven't seen it yet because I haven't had a chance to start a dynasty, but I would not be suprised. This has occured in the past two installments of the game. There is nothing more enjoyable then watching your 3rd String MLB play CB.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:44 PM   #3
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

You probably redshirted too many players and do not have enough depth to field a complete 2nd team. The CPU will pick the best available non-starters.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #4
Rookie

bpd115's Arena

OVR: 3

I only redshirted guys who I knew were going to be redshirted by PSU, and Michael Mauti...I then went into my depth chart before the season started and made sure I had everything filled out appropriately.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:54 PM   #5
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpd115
I only redshirted guys who I knew were going to be redshirted by PSU, and Michael Mauti...I then went into my depth chart before the season started and made sure I had everything filled out appropriately.
So each position has an active backup? Confirm?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 02:58 PM   #6
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

I've used it a lot and never noticed anything way out of order but admittedly I haven't actually looked at each player to make sure he was the 2nd string guy.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think they are broken, at least when you use Super Sim.

When I'm blowing somebody out, I'll sub in my second teamers and then super sim to the end of the game. Apparently, the CPU puts the starters right back in and sims the rest of the game. This frequently gets at least one of my starters hurt.

Needs to be fixed.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #8
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by robpriv
I think they are broken, at least when you use Super Sim.

When I'm blowing somebody out, I'll sub in my second teamers and then super sim to the end of the game. Apparently, the CPU puts the starters right back in and sims the rest of the game. This frequently gets at least one of my starters hurt.

Needs to be fixed.
This definitely happens. Even if you only super sim one play. This was broken last year too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »