Home

What fatigue issue?

This is a discussion on What fatigue issue? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #25
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: What fatigue issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
Seriously? You are stretching the truth big time. My defense get tired, i dunno about your superstar line up. And my HB is often subbed for.

But like someone else said i am mostly an online player and i doubt i will play more than a season or two in dynasty. So the progression stuff isnt a huge deal to me or most people. Obviously the people who come on this board are serious dynasty players and will play 10 years or so in a dynasty but the average consumer out there is never going to play that many years. So that's why i said you guys are making a huge deal over something that isnt.

if it's so bad then maybe you should just continue your dynasty in ncaa 09. Oh wait, that's b/c ncaa 10 is hand down a MUCH better game. yes it has some issues, but it's by far the best of the generation.
Too bad I'm not overexaggerating. I play online and I play dynasty. My defense never gets fatigued. Period. I'll record a game on DVD and then upload it so you can see that my defense never goes yellow.

And have I once said NCAA 09 is better? Stop putting words in my mouth. I said fatigue on 09 works correctly in comparison to 10. One feature does not make the game better. Go look at the 09 vs 10 poll thread. I bluntly state 10 is better, so please, don't put words in my mouth.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 05:57 PM   #26
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Maybe madden is over fatigued.

I dunno, if you watch a real football game how often do your #1's come out due to fatigue? Don't say DL either b/c that's more of a rotation type thing. Sure hb's do come out alittle more often after a big run but i think this game is realistic enough for me to not have a MELT down over it not being patched.
Just out of curiosity, why do you think they rotate DT's and DE's? My personal belief is that they know "fresh" players play better so they try to limit player fatigue. Pulling a DT out for a rest after 2 plays is not uncommon in college football. I can't get my DT to come out after 10 plays. That is the problem people are complaining about. (This is just an example using d line. The issue appears at every other position too. It's just most noticably here.)
Old 08-25-2009, 06:12 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 10

I ran my HB 15 times on a 18 play drive, and he never came out.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #28
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

The AI RB I faced with my UVA team had 42 rushing attempts on 8 min quaters, not to realistic there.

My experience with the fatigue issue is that is does not work on defense at all unless you sprint with a player many plays in a row. So players on defense never come out over the course of a game no matter what. On offense it happens with your RB's and WR's, but only if you use them for many plays consecutively.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:55 PM   #29
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplepower
I ran my HB 15 times on a 18 play drive, and he never came out.
I have been able to adjust my autosubs to get my HB to come out from time to time. If I had an 18 play drive with 15 runs, I'd bet that my HB would've sat about 5 of those plays.

I can't, however, get my D-line to sub out at all, not mater how I play around with my autosubs for them.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 37

Threads like this want me to throw my cpu out the window. How can you say there are no issues with fatigue and auto-subs? This is the biggest issue of any of the flaws with NCAA 10 and is a GAME KILLER!!! All you need to do is play ONE GAME and you realise fatigue/auto-subs is broken.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:55 PM   #31
Rookie

Ungee34's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I've had HBs and WRs get subbed out with autosub due to fatigue, but thats about it.
Yes, I Agree. My HB/WR have been subbed out several times a game on long drives. Never ever have I seen a defensive players subbed however. Matter of fact, I don't even think I've seen any of my defensive players go into the yellow! Must be too many 3 and outs!! HAHAHAHA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #32
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
You are 100% wrong. At the play calling screen if your player is red on the picture of the formation it means they are extremely fatigued, green means they are not fatigued at all, and yellow is in the middle.
yea ive had guys get tired and sub out as well. I get pissed sometimes when i have a nice long drive with my RB and then get down to the goaline and my 2nd string RB is in for the td because my 1st stringer is too tired. haha. Do they sub out as much as real life? No, but once again, its a video game. In real life guys sub out every play depending on the package even on defense. And also in real life if a CB is a starter and is getting really tired, chances are he isn't subbing out. So while yes they could have the guys get a little more tired and sub a little more, i dont think its nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »