Home

NCAA10 = The best of this GEN

This is a discussion on NCAA10 = The best of this GEN within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #25
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA10 = The best of this GEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75

I think the EA team is doing an excellent job and it's great to see the next gen ncaa series progress every year.
EA is doing an excellent job? You mean EA Canada..the guys who make the NHL series right? You can't be talking about Tiburon. These college football and Madden devs? Nah man. This just made me laugh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 01:02 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 20

Would people stop saying this to make the game seem better than it is. How is being better than trash, anything to gloat about? Not very hard to say the least to top horrible football games. Not to mention the more I play this game the more I see how it has alot of issues like the previous games this gen.

I just don't see how anybody could look at this series this gen and not be disappointed. Look at a game like MLB 09 The Show and try to tell me this series is anywhere close to where it should be this far into this gen.

Side note op get over yourself, just because issues like progression and fatigue aren't issues to you doesn't mean they don't exist. You were way out line telling others who happen to disagree with you to shut up or stop being crybabies. OS is a site to discuss things intellegently, not to post the immature and disrespectful garbage I have seen you post so far

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 08-27-2009 at 02:00 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:00 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Would people stop saying this to make the game seem better than it is. How is being better than trash, anything to gloat about? Not very hard to say the least to top horrible football games. Not to mention the more I play this game the more I see how it has alot of issues like the previous games this gen.

I just don't see how anybody could look at this series this gen and not be disappointed. Look at a game like MLB 09 The Show and try to tell me this series is anywhere close to where it should be this far into this gen.

Side note op get over yourself, just because issues like progression and fatigue aren't issues to you doesn't mean they don't exist. You were way out line telling others who happen to disagree with you to shut up or stop being crybabies. OS is a site to discuss things intellegently, not to post the immature and disrespectful garbage I have seen you post so far
Ok teacher, send me to time out. Sorry if a message board post hurt your feelings.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:29 AM   #28
Rookie

Paytonno1son's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
Ok teacher, send me to time out. Sorry if a message board post hurt your feelings.
Way to gain your peer's respect.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:08 AM   #29
Rookie

bmore7's Arena

OVR: 1

IMO i like 10 much better than 09, every game has its issues, but as long as EA reads these boards and we communicate the issues, it should get fixed. 100% inspection is only 80% effective. They cant get everything, but its also a two way street. We should explain what needs fixing and they fix by patch or for next seasons release. These boards are an excellent source for EA, I hope they take advantage of reading them..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »