Home

Idea for new editable Player Attribute in NCAA 11 (NFL/Pro Potential)

This is a discussion on Idea for new editable Player Attribute in NCAA 11 (NFL/Pro Potential) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2009, 11:55 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Idea for new editable Player Attribute in NCAA 11 (NFL/Pro Potential)

Full editing options would solve everybodies problems, don't like something, change it.

Well said that is exactly right. It works great in mlb the show. I don't see why it wouldn't work in madden/ncaa. Not everybody will cheat and make there teams all 99's and if they do who cares. thats why people pay $60 for the game. More like $70 though after all the bullcrap "dynasty accelerators".

Last edited by tapout8302; 08-29-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 01:29 PM   #26
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Idea for new editable Player Attribute in NCAA 11 (NFL/Pro Potential)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
exactly, i use this same logic when i try to explain why i am successful at gambling on college football but not the NFL. In college, you can see the difference in talent from team to team even player to player. But in the NFL, every player was a star on their team in college (for the most part) and if you're playing in the NFL, you're good. So a guy can burn everyone in college because the guys he is playing against isnt as talented and isnt an NFL caliber player but in the NFL.

Glad Im not the only one that gambles strictly on college football. We might need a college betting thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »