Home

ConferenceSchedule Problems!

This is a discussion on ConferenceSchedule Problems! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2009, 05:41 PM   #25
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: ConferenceSchedule Problems!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
I am 100% sure it is patchable
Why would you think that? If it was patchable, we would have patched it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #26
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Were you expecting some sort of well thought out rational statement from somebody?

Good luck!

Old 10-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Really? NCAA 09 had the same exact problem. NCAA 10 comes out and still has the same problem. So the answer to your question would be no. I dont think or expect you would have patched it if it were patchable. Because its still not right a year later.

Last edited by buckeye02; 10-01-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Really? NCAA 09 had the same exact problem. NCAA 10 comes out and still has the same problem. So the answer to your question would be no. I dont think or expect you would have patched it if it were patchable. Because its still not right a year later.
and this is not the 1st time Oregon State is beyond messed up. This is about the 4th different game I think. If it is impossible to fix for some reason, I would just like to be told. I did not buy the first 2 next-gen versions, but the last 2 XBOX versions Oregon State was messed up with Arizona State, and now for the 2nd time on the next gen it is too.

Just because it is patchable does not necessarily mean it will be. I am almost certain you said that you guys were careful to only patch things that would not require anyone to re-start their dynasties. The Show patched their schedule, and a lot of people did gripe about having to re-start because of it. I do not necessarily think it can be based on the fact that they did it, but if the base roster on the game can be patched, it would seem the schedule likely can be too. I am fine with being told that it was patchable, but just would not be done because of the desire not to make everyone abandon their dynasty and start over. Obviously scheduling changes would mess up a dynasty that started with a different one. If you swear that even though the roster was patched, but it is physically impossible to patch the schedules, then I guess I believe you, but it seems to me it could have been, but wasnt to avoid making everyone re-start their dynasty.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #29
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
If you swear that even though the roster was patched, but it is physically impossible to patch the schedules, then I guess I believe you, but it seems to me it could have been, but wasnt to avoid making everyone re-start their dynasty.
I don't think you'd have to restart theoretically. That data doesn't get used until you enter the pre-season.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #30
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

I really wish this issue was addressed. Hopefully next year. I play as Oregon State and have all the same gripes as you Tovarich

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »